Elemis products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi all,

So last week I completed my Elemis face & eyes training! As I already had a skincare range I loved, I didn't even think about trying these products out myself! I just went on the training as I had to for my job.

At the end of the 3 days training, we got given a little travel pack with all pocket sized products in to take home and try. I've been using them for just over a week now & I can't tell you how good my skin feels! I have a combination skin but my skins also really dehydrated with quite a lot of redness. My skin feels so soft and the redness has really gone down.

Does anybody else use these products? Which is your favourite?

Chloe xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1432209779.908471.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1432209788.674900.jpg

Hi,
I have also redness on my skin. Thanks for showing about elemis products. I would like to use some. I will make a reply after getting my skin fresh.

I'm an Elemis geek,,,, I have them in the salon and love them. I love the cleansing balm, the SOS cream, bliss capsules,,,,, I've just bought the biotec machine after having a 30 minute facial,,,, it's amazing

I'm an Elemis geek,,,, I have them in the salon and love them. I love the cleansing balm, the SOS cream, bliss capsules,,,,, I've just bought the biotec machine after having a 30 minute facial,,,, it's amazing

I love the sos cream, works wonders for my redness!

Latest posts

Back