Elemis Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spa Therapist

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I've been working with Elemis products for a year at my current spa but haven't been given any training :mad:

So now imagine my excitement - I've landed a new job in another spa offering full Elemis training :D

I just wondered if anyone else has done the Face & Eyes / Body / Exotics / Mother To Be etc training and how they found it? I'm very excited!

xx

hi, i done my elemis training about 5years ago. the training was the same old really, i cant say it was any better or worse than other skin care companies ive trained with. from a personal view i think the body treatments are to die for and some of the techniques and massage movements are fab on the oter hand i personally dont like ther skin care x

Be prepared for intensive training.I did my training about 8 years ago,and elemis were a baby company then.

The body treatments were better thyan the face,the massage techniques are good and varied.The detox treatments get fab results!

Now i would say the face treatments have outshone,as the product range has grown so much.Pro collagen will fly off the shelves,and the enzyme range is a second range that will sell aswell.

Good luck!

Just wanted to say I absolutely love Elemis, I use there facial care for me and my skin has never looked so good!!!
I'd love an Elemis facial just couldn't afford those on a regular basis! lol

hi there!

i have done all elemis training and it is fab! its intense and you will get mini tests throughout but the trainers are really good. where are you working if you dont mind me asking? i love the products, both face and body ( body especially) and the treatments are gorgeous! prepare to fal asleep lots during treatments! hehe. good luck and let us know how you get on! you will find you will probably have a few weeks training. when i did it, it was 5 days for face, 5 for body, 3 for exotics etc! xx

Ooh I'm very excited, I've been told its 2 weeks residential so I'm presuming it will be Face & Eyes and Body, probably Exotics as well. Makes a change to using the products without training :lick:

I daren't say where I work because I think it would be embarassing for them and bad for their reputation hehehe :D but I'm glad to be leaving!

xx

You are very lucky, I luurve Elemis body products. Even though I have worked with a lot of different products, I myself still use the Lime and Ginger on myself! I am a fan of some of the facial products, not all.

Good luck with the training, the lady that used to train us where I worked previously was fantastic, I learnt very easily what to do.....

Thankyou! I'm so looking forward to it. Lime & Ginger is one of my bathroom essentials too - perfect results especially when mixed with a few drops of Frangipani Monoi...

I'm off for a scrub - back soon! :lol:

x

Latest posts

Back