Elemis training!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemmaclaireruby

Reaction score
Quick question! I am doing my Elemis face and eyes training tomorrow (body due in 2 weeks time) in Harrow! Excited but very nervous! Has any one else done it there? Any advice? Have done the tests online and have been geeking up on the treatments and looking over the products trying to remember everything! how much do you have to know before you go ?
Also silly question I know but do you get lunch provided or do I need to bring my own ? :irked:

Don't worry, as long as you've done online stuff, they'll give you everything else you need to know. I did my training in London and they didn't provide lunch or drinks, it may be different in Harrow, I'd be prepared just in case! Good luck, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Thank you! Very nervous as this is my first job since leaving college!

Hi, im sure by now your on your 1st day with Elemis so you'll get an idea what they are like.
I've been working with elemis for 8 years now after leaving college and working on cruise lines and wouldn'y ever want to work with anything else.
They are a very supportive company and I found the training fantastic.
Good luck for the future.
Carrie

Thank you! I did have my first day! Woahh headache! Great products just a lot to take in!! I had only just got familiar with the products from the online training and then was totally thrown in at deep end with modern day facial! Doing pro-collagen and visible brilliance 2moz! Lots to remember but i guess it will sink in eventually! My skin is glowing now! xx

hi there!

hope you are enjoying your training! i absolutly loved my elemis training! the products and treatments are just fabulous! and the trainers are all brilliant! wait till you do your exotics training (if you do), your skin will feel amazing after the body treaments! have fun, and let us know how you get on! oh an by the way, what are the online tests? when i did my elemis training 4 years ago, we just had a big test at the end? xx

yeah its going good thank you! lots to learn though, this is my first job since leaving college and the salon does not open until nov but i am getting trained before hand so it has been really hard because i do not even know the products that well! also the facials are really different to what i learnt in college but i am sure i will get the hang of it! just so much to remember with all the different massages! do you even now after 4 years still do the exact same massage routines as i am sure i would never remember all of it and the trainer is sooo picky about the movements!

The online test is a new thing i think as the face and eyes course was 5 days before but it is now only 3 where you get to perfom modern skin, pro collagen/visible brilliance (half the class does one and the other does the other) and tri enzyme. the others she just goes through the order of things! Before the training I was told to create a profile on the elemis training website in order for me to login and do a pre online test! basically on this website it has all the products and their key ingredients an selling points and brand info for you to look and remember so you do not need to learn it at the training course (altho it does not stress this on the site) after reading through and leaving notes you then have to do a multiple choice quiz at the end before you can get on the course!
It is a really good idea as it does mean that it is a reference point to go back on in the future to refresh yourself about the products but seeing as I was only told this on the friday and my training was on the monday i was not really given enough time to familiarize myself with the products and i did not know that they would not go over the products on the training course!
xx

Dont worry, you'll have your product guide to take away with you and your Modern Skin, Facial Therapy and Body Therapy booklets to look back on, plus lots of home study sheets with Q and As on!!
I was at an advantage when I did my training as I'd already been working with Elemis for over a year but it was still a lot to take in. The more you practise the more confident you'll become and it will all become second nature soon :)

Make lots of cue cards!!

Good luck x

Hi
Can anyone help me I am trying to do the on line Elemis test before i go on training on monday but i can't find it!!!!! does anyone know the wed site, I might be typing in the wrong one!! :rolleyes:

Thanks xx

Latest posts

Back