Embarassing problem with scalp... bit yuk

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blush09

Reaction score
im writing this on behalf of a colleague .. i truly am, lol
never come on hair geeks but have just started another thread so thought id ask your opinions on this as im quite worried for my friend
she always seems to be picking at her head, its a little bothersome and not exactly hyegenic - i jokingly asked her the other day if she was looking for fleas and she got really upset and said that she didnt know what to do as her husband had booked an appt for an expensive hairdressers for her 30th and she was too embarassed to go as she always had little scabs on her head !!!:eek:
she said it sounds worse than it is, theres only about 3 - 5 at any one time but she has had them on and off for years and has always been too embarassed to see her GP
she got really upset, and said she'd give anything to be rid of them but she cant help picking at them all the time so they never clear up
her appt is in 3 weeks time, is there anything she can buy over the counter to get rid of them and more to the point do you think it could be anything sinister (skin cancer?) should i try and persuade her to see her GP?
any advise would be appreciated

i always have scabs over my scalp its a sort of stress reaction , I t first started when i first got hair extensions in and I was studying wait for it trichology at college so put it down to stress.
I then had bells palsy which reinforced the stress factor!

Get her to visit her doctor or even a pharmast

Latest posts

Back