Emergency Gelish brush situation, please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caroline2013

Reaction score
:cry: help geeks!

I've done a client this morning in her conservatory like a numpty!

My top it off brush has gone all stuck together and stiff?! its really hard to brush with, luckily this only happened at the end of todays appt but I've got another booked in for tomorrow and don't know what to do to make it right again if anything?

I've just soaked it in Gelish remover and its the same! i ts also slightly bent almost like its cured whilst I was brushing it on?

do I have to buy a whole new TIO?

please help! xx

:cry: help geeks!

I've done a client this morning in her conservatory like a numpty!

My top it off brush has gone all stuck together and stiff?! its really hard to brush with, luckily this only happened at the end of todays appt but I've got another booked in for tomorrow and don't know what to do to make it right again if anything?

I've just soaked it in Gelish remover and its the same! i ts also slightly bent almost like its cured whilst I was brushing it on?

do I have to buy a whole new TIO?

please help! xx

I know it's no use for tomorrow but if you contact nail harmony they will send you replacement brushes - sorry I can't be of more help!

x

Harmony will send you replacement brushes, meantime for tomorrow why not take the brush out of your least popular Gelish colour clean it with your Gel Cleanse NOT Remover! And use it in your Top it Off.

Thank you SerenityNailz and izzidoll!

I rang Harmony yesterday and they are sending me a new brush...

I used my Top It Off that I keep for my rockstars on Sunday and luckily the client wanted Vegas Nights on top anyway!! :wink2:

Thanks again geeks :hug:

Thanks for the heads up guys.. my brush has also gone this way too and I've just contacted Nail Harmony.

Latest posts

Back