Emmerdale!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xnailsbylisax

Reaction score
Anyone watching it recently?! How good has it got? I feel so sorry for Nikhil :(

I hope Debbie and Cameron get find out!! I'm so angry at them lol their stupid behaviour got someone killed for gods sake....I get too into it haha

I'm loving it too, shame Gennie had to die tho, it should of been Debbie with Cam injured and they get found out that way... I want creepy Steve found out soon too.. And Rhona, she needs sorting out!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

Steve makes my skin crawl! & i'm sure i read somewhere cameron is leaving soon so maybe he gets caught out? Wasn't the recorder still recording on the dashboard after the crash? Weird how the car rolled a dozen of times yet the dictophone stayed neatly on the dashboard lol x

Steve makes my skin crawl! & i'm sure i read somewhere cameron is leaving soon so maybe he gets caught out? Wasn't the recorder still recording on the dashboard after the crash? Weird how the car rolled a dozen of times yet the dictophone stayed neatly on the dashboard lol x

:o was it still recording??? Ohhhh I thought it had ended up on the floor :s

:o was it still recording??? Ohhhh I thought it had ended up on the floor :s

It could've been the floor .. I was struggling to see cos of all the tears lol but the red light waa flashin & you could hear the convo playing so yeah i think it was still recording

Yea it was still recording so hopefully they'll get found out that way. I hate Cameron.

i love emmerdale but really didnt like the part where cameron killed gennie, i would of prefered it not to happen or at least not to actually show it and leave it to the imagination, it disturbed me and was so heartbreaking watching him do it and the look in her eye, i know its only soap but was tough to watch

Im loving it at the min, really didnt see it coming when cameron killed gennie I was sat watching with my mouth wide open haha! I know nickhil is leaving so ive got a feeling the police hand gennies phone to nickhil and he finds the recording, cameron finds out an kills him!! Nasty nasty man! I get too into soaps haha.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im loving it at the min, really didnt see it coming when cameron killed gennie I was sat watching with my mouth wide open haha! I know nickhil is leaving so ive got a feeling the police hand gennies phone to nickhil and he finds the recording, cameron finds out an kills him!! Nasty nasty man! I get too into soaps haha.

Ooh your letting all the future stories out lol.
Im loving it atm so great. Lots of different interesting stories going on.

Ooh your letting all the future stories out lol.
Im loving it atm so great. Lots of different interesting stories going on.

Thats just what I think will happen haha!

I get so involved in emmerdale! I really want to reach through the tv and throttle Rhona! 😡 That Steves a slimy sleezeball and Cameron has horrible shifty little eyes that I just want to poke out! :'D I forget about my real life when emmerdale is on haha

I get so involved in emmerdale! I really want to reach through the tv and throttle Rhona! 😡 That Steves a slimy sleezeball and Cameron has horrible shifty little eyes that I just want to poke out! :'D I forget about my real life when emmerdale is on haha

I hate rhona with a passion! I really do think she is a pointless character

I hate rhona with a passion! I really do think she is a pointless character

I feel like they're dragging her storyline out pointlessly now -.- it's getting tedious!

To think Rhona is married to Cain in real life lol. Just imagine them together in the soap.

I hope Cameron is found out for killing Alex. Poor lad had no chance, the soap have their very own mass murderer xx

www.facebook.com/BootyliciousOxford

To think Rhona is married to Cain in real life lol. Just imagine them together in the soap.

I hope Cameron is found out for killing Alex. Poor lad had no chance, the soap have their very own mass murderer xx

www.facebook.com/BootyliciousOxford

Brenda & Eric are together in real life aswell! How weird lol

Brenda and Eric were together when Val buggered off for a while.

I'm kicking myself as I bloody missed it this eve due to my very noisy 18mo granddaughter refusing to go home lol
I did however see Nikhil playing the while recorder.... I feel a catch up sesh coming up after big bro :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back