Entity studio training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamar1

Reaction score
Today I was at the entity studio training with Tom Holcomb, and it was great,great great.
What a talent he is! you just don't believe your eyes!

And he sculpts pink and white's that we can only dream off, I heard somewhere on the nailgeek that he never does whites
They are so wrong, cause he does it marvelous, I enjoyed the day cause I learned alot!
And he is such a great guy, I really like him!
We had a great laugh, he is very honest but oh so sweet

He is my Icon and not only for his beautiful nails, but foremost for his beautiful personality

:confused:

Yes this is the thread, cause I told people here I was going to the studio day, and alot of people messaged me to keep them posted.
So I thought a thread would be easier that messaging everybody.
Sorry you don't see this as a thread!:irked: , so can we only ask question? and not tell about our experiences?

And about the white tips, didn't need clarification, I just wanted to clarify that he is real competent, and maybe he uses white tips during competition ( I don't know), I would doubt that he wouldn't be able to sculp them himself and still win all of them

I was actually trying to be helpfull and congratulate you :rolleyes:

I have never once said this should not be a thread :grr:

I give up

I really was only trying to help.forget it hun x

i did the entity training studio in orlando last year. it was fantastic, and you are correct tom is truly talented and a really nice and funny guy.

i did the entity training studio in orlando last year. it was fantastic, and you are correct tom is truly talented and a really nice and funny guy.

Yes it was really great did you do the french alternative? in Orlando!

Yes it was really great did you do the french alternative? in Orlando!

yes we did do the french alternative it was my favourite part.
we had a fantastic time in orlando, there were around 100 people there for the studio from 14 different countries. it was a fantastic opportunity to meet technicians from all over the world, and work with the fantastic entity team. it was an experience i'll never forget.....in fact i'm considering doing it again.

Latest posts

Back