Environ

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaisyMouse

Reaction score
Hello

Can anyone help me I am thinking of taking on environ, does anyone use it and have the machine, and how do you like it?

Hello

Can anyone help me I am thinking of taking on environ, does anyone use it and have the machine, and how do you like it?

Hiya

I use it without the machine.

Absolutely love love love the range it truly delivers.

Anything I can help with please son't hesitate to ask:hug:

what do you think of the machine? Did you use it on your training?

yes we used it and it was easy to operate.

if I had the funds I wouldn't hesitate to have the machine.

but you can still get the results without it? The before and after pics after using the products look pretty good.

I have never use environ but have heard many good comments no the products. Do you know if they do a mobile starter pack? :)

but you can still get the results without it? The before and after pics after using the products look pretty good.

yes and yes

I have never use environ but have heard many good comments no the products. Do you know if they do a mobile starter pack? :)

They have a minimum order and you can within reason order products to suit your requirements, ie salon sizes and retail etc

If I had my own salon, I would WITHOUT A DOUBT have ENVIRON as my facial range.. I think it is the best possible!!..

That is just my opinion obviously, but I would definately reccommend it!!

I think it is brilliant! xx :)

I have had a look on the Environ website and yep the products make alot of sense - I was a bit worried by the Vitamin A Acid that was mentioned?
Could this have any effects later on ?

I haven't heard a bad word yet about this range?
Who distributes it in the UK? Does anyone know the start-up costs - are they ridiculously expensive???

Landmark distributors 0208 4502020

Very reasonable set up costs

Amazing products not sure what you mean about Vitamin A ACid but they will be able to reassure you.

I havent even looked at the start up costs as the rep said that they would do a package to suit me after the training. which I have booked today!

You will not be disappointed I promise you:hug:

Hi,
New to the site but I've used Environ...we had some amazing results with it, but we made sure we didn't do any facials on clients who were not prepared to buy the retail products. It's a range that you will get excellent results with, but client's homecare is paramount. They need to be working through the products on a 'step up' system, so the skin is getting used to higher and higher levels of the active ingredients to acheive the required results. The machine is a brilliant investment, but is something we bought into afterwards once we'd established it as a range within the salon.
As for Vitamin A 'acid', vitamin A is the main active ingredient of a lot of the products, as it's anti ageing and helps the skin to restore itself...however, some clients will experience some mild irritation for the first few days while the skin adjusts to the high vitamin levels. This is normal, and nothing to worry about. It's certainly not harmful!

Hope that's helped you. It's a brilliant range :)

Thanks I definetly wont jump in and get the machine straight away as its a big investment. Thanks for your help!

Hi Angela - is Louise still the Environ rep - I tried to contact her to ask for an Environ pack and she hasn't gotten back to me - this was a few weeks ago now.

ps. heard Karen got on well yesterday!

Louise is my rep for JI and environ she Recently has a new mobile number though!

Yes Louise is still there also another nice girl called Laura.

Call Lisa Anne at HO she is amazing.

Yes Karen is a sweetheart:hug:

:hug:
Do you know if you can get Environ in Canada?

Sincerely;
Janet

As far as I am aware it is distributed everywhere

www.environ.co.za

if you click on the link and then contact us it gives you a drop down box to send the distributor in Toronto an email.

hth's Janet:hug:

Latest posts

Back