Essential Nails Airbrush course???????????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jargent

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Hi can anyone tell me if they have done the essential nails air brush course at home. Was it hard or quite easy to follow?
Thanks
Julie:lol:

i havent done the course, but have the instructional video that comes with it. its very thorough and easy to follow.it guides you from the basics and helps you build up to more complicated designs as well as covering airbrush care etc.

i have done the course it was hard...ish but i really really enjoyed it and if you get stuck you just rewind and try again

jargent said:
:rolleyes: Hi can anyone tell me if they have done the essential nails air brush course at home. Was it hard or quite easy to follow?
Thanks
Julie:lol:

Click on search above and click on advanced search then type in Essential nails air brush or EN air brush and you can read all about it.

This facility of the sight is SO SO useful and does save the geeks from posting the same long answers again and again. Please use before you ask and then if you are not satisfied with what you have read .. feel free to ASK away.

I've done the course too and enjoyed it, I found it not hard but not easy, once I learned my gun control I was fine and airbrushing away.

Hiya x

I haven't done the course, but i did once buy an airbrush thinking it would be fab for my clients...boy was i wrong !!! it just sat gathering dust, no-one wanted it. I had displays and had it on my nails...they all said it looked nice but not for them..french was all they wanted, so i sold it. Just ask about first to see if its going to be popular first..its not cheep !! best of luck xx

Well said angie - I have one doing exactly the same at the moment!! xx

Hi
I started the course but never finished it as I found the video method quite slow so I went on a one day course using the E/Nails kit which is FAB and learnt that way I now airbrush all the time just love it.

Jill

I do find now that the demand is more for free hand nail art but some have both

Latest posts

Back