Essex Geek Meet!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaffacake

Malamute Geek!
Reaction score
Hi, I think its about time we had another Essex Meet so if anyone fancy's it It will be at my house on Saturday 5th February (1st sat of the month) I missed not having one in December and January.

Everyone is welcome to attend - the more the merrier!! let me know if you're up for it so i'm not sitting here like a billy no mates! :eek: :o :D

Sorry sheri would love to be there hun but am at a fund raising event at Mill Hall in Rayleigh, this is a fundraiser to make money for the tsunami appeal that i have donated various treatments to.

I am gutted as i really need to see you all for various probs i am having with my enhancements, will have to have a mini geek meet with you after to catch up

Hi Aspirations

I would be up for a geek meet, it would be nice to meet other fellow Essex nail techs and geeks.

Thats great Inspirationails! Where abouts are you?

Shame you cant make it Lucia, I know you wanted to go to the last one too. Still, sounds like a great thing you're doing and much more important! xx

Hi Sherrie i really wanted to come to this one, ive got an operation on the 2nd and doubt i will be walking by then but i will try my best lol x x

Hi Sherrie,

I thought i would let you know on site i would be up for another Geek meeting. I will let you know for definate as need to make sure the hubby is in to look after Kacy. Or if you don't get alot of responce for this date, try another one a little later and i'll be up for that too.

It will be good to have one in February as i do my Gel course with pronails at the end of January with Caz, so i can see what gels you guys use.

Come on Geeks, you know its a good laugh.:lol:

I am fine for any other date but that one so let me know what happens
x

Well, I am really easy as far as the date goes, could always make it for the following saturday if more people would be able to make it? that would be the 12th...... Let me know if that would be any better?

I`m up for either date, just let me know what date you decide on

Hi Sherrie, the 12th may be better for me too as i should be walking by then x

12th is good for me sherrie countme in
x

Debs good to see you online was worried about you hope your not working too hard lol

12th is good for me too. What sort of time were you thinking?

normally starts about 7 - 7.30 ish, but beware.....they do go on until late!! you can stay as long as you want obviously but normally we dont even realise how late it is and it has been 1am on more than one occasion!! LOL

Ok 12th it is then...... anyone else up for it????

Great looking forward to it, you'll have to PM me with the details nearer the time.

Just finished watching Eastenders, eeeuuurgghhhh!!! "elo son!"

The 12th sounds good. I've only been using the site for a month or so, do you guys meet regularly? I'll definately be up for it x

Well it was once a month but that seems to have gone a bit pear shaped the last couple of months. Some of us do see each other between meets too. We normally have a good chat and a good laugh, and a play with nail stuff...

12 is good 4 me 2. I think I could make it .It would be nice 2 seen u all again.I promise I will be on time (well, if the meeting is at 7pm,I'll start my journey at 5pm);) :D

Hi Sherrie - I'd love to come along on the 12th. It would be great to catch up with you all. Dilek - perhaps we could travel together, although not sure if I'm a better navigator x

Think we may have to put satellite navigation in with Dilek and Chris so they dont get lost :)
Looking forward to seeing you all on the 12th
x

OOoh.....this is looking like a busy one! Anyone who doesnt know where I am PM me for address/directions.
Anyone else up for it??

Latest posts

Back