Euphoria One colour loss

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaHR

Reaction score
I love everything about Euphoria One... the customer service, the hair quality, choice of colours and lengths and types of hair.
BUT with four clients now I've had some colour change/fade problems. Has anyone else had this? The end result is ginger. either brown at the top of an ombre becoming ginger or blondes turning ginger at the ends.

They took one of them back for testing but could find nothing wrong with it. I do understand that it can be caused by many other factors, including water supply even. If there's too much iron or copper in the water. Also we've had some hot sun this year.

But I'm just curious to see if anyone else has experienced this and did you find a solution?

Linda

Yes I've just sent a weft back for serious colour fade and they are currently testing it so I don't hold out much hope now that they will send me a new one

I've had Euphoria One weft in for 4/5 months now #22 and had no problems with water, sun, etc. Been abroad as well 35 degrees. There was a thread on here about a similar problem don't know if a conclusion was reached as to cause.

Emmalou3003 has posted about her friend's blonde extensions turning orange when she used different straightens and her solution was this:-

So last night, i used four lemons mixed with half a bottle of blonde conditioner, slapped it on, wrapped her hair in a plastic bag for a few hours and it was lush after wards. No gingery colour.

Not sure about Brown turning ginger but again could it be heat and product on straightens?

Last edited:
I've had Euphoria One weft in for 4/5 months now #22 and had no problems with water, sun, etc. Been abroad as well 35 degrees. There was a thread on here about a similar problem don't know if a conclusion was reached as to cause.

Emmalou3003 has posted about her friend's blonde extensions turning orange when she used different straightens and her solution was this:-

So last night, i used four lemons mixed with half a bottle of blonde conditioner, slapped it on, wrapped her hair in a plastic bag for a few hours and it was lush after wards. No gingery colour.

Not sure about Brown turning ginger but again could it be heat and product on straightens?

Oh thank you Janie. Yes lemons might work. I will check heat protection products too. Brilliant. Thank you all.
Linda

Latest posts

Back