Euphoria One hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi iv recently had yet another bad batch of hair from Euphoria One, my client has been wearing the hair for less than a week and after the first wash it became very corse and dry, I have tried complaining to Euphoria One but again the same as last time they refuse to take any responsibility for the hair ! I'm so angry as I use them on a regular basis and I feel like they are once again just fobbing me off trying to blame the client for bad after care ! After a week! Has anyone ever actually complained to Euphoria one and received a positive outcome! ? Xx

Hi iv recently had yet another bad batch of hair from Euphoria One, my client has been wearing the hair for less than a week and after the first wash it became very corse and dry, I have tried complaining to Euphoria One but again the same as last time they refuse to take any responsibility for the hair ! I'm so angry as I use them on a regular basis and I feel like they are once again just fobbing me off trying to blame the client for bad after care ! After a week! Has anyone ever actually complained to Euphoria one and received a positive outcome! ? Xx

Good afternoon Jo,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you're unhappy.

We can see a member of the team has dealt with your query this morning.

This information above is incorrect. We have not said we will not deal with your query. Please see below correspondence.

screen-shot-2017-05-15-at-17.50.46.png

screen-shot-2017-05-15-at-17.51.05.png

My point that I am trying to make is in your response to me you mentioned that that the client must have used something on the hair, the hair is new hair, you also said looking at the photos there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with the hair but again this can not be determined from looking at a photo. I had a similar issue last year and again you said it must be something the client has used and I ended up having to replace the hair myself. Majority of the hair I use from you is of good quality however it is not unknown to get a bad batch.

My point that I am trying to make is in your response to me you mentioned that that the client must have used something on the hair, the hair is new hair, you also said looking at the photos there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with the hair but again this can not be determined from looking at a photo. I had a similar issue last year and again you said it must be something the client has used and I ended up having to replace the hair myself. Majority of the hair I use from you is of good quality however it is not unknown to get a bad batch.

Thank you for your reply.

We completely understand your point of view and we take any issue very seriously. We will always deal with your query fairly and professionally.

As you can see from our previous correspondence in the image above, we have asked you to not refund or replace this product for this customer until we have physically tested the hair for a manufacturing fault.

We must obtain all relevant information prior to testing any of our products.

Of course bad batches can occur from time to time, however we invest a lot of money, time and effort into sourcing the highest quality hair material and extend manufacturing times to prevent any bad batches from entering circulation. It is extremely rare to have bad batches.
Slight dryness in a product does not constitute a fault, certain products can cause hair to dry out which is not caused by a manufacturing error. This type of dryness can be corrected with masks, serums and other recommended products.

We will never dismiss a genuine complaint from any customer and we will deal with this as best we can.

As we have previously mentioned, certain products used can cause dryness and in turn cause the customer to complain. It is our responsibly within 1 month of purchase to determine if this is a manufacturing fault, caused by poor aftercare or something coming into contact with the hair.

The hair in the image does not show any signs of fault which is why we have requested more information from yourself.

At no time has a member of the team been unreasonable or said they cannot deal with your query.

Kind regards,
Darren.

Never used this brand.

I can vouch for this company, I've never actually had an issue with the hair & everyone I've dealt with at Euphoria has always been more than helpful.

I can't imagine they would try to fob you off without seeing the hair.

I've only used the Brazilian hair and I can't fault this at all. The quality is perfect.

Have you personally seen and felt the hair? To me, the photo is not clear to actually think it's dry and course! Have you asked what she used product wise since fitting? Xx

Hi Katie, yes I have. It's very dry which to me is surprising as I also personally wear the hair and after a week I wouldn't expect it to feel like it does. I have fitted extensions on this client for some time and she always uses the correct sulphate free/paraben free products and she generally wears hers extensions for long periods at a time, and she certainly isn't one to complain without reason xx

It's such a shame isn't it, when this happens! Puts me off doing extensions sometimes, even when the rare bad hair batch happens! Such a hassle.. I have euphoria colour ring but still haven't used them! I still use transform and NEVER had a problem with them yet like Iv had with others in the past! touch wood!!! Xx

Yes exactly ! It really does put you off as at the end of the day it's us that has to resolve the situation one way or another. I'm actually thinking of changing to transform! What are there blondes like ? Xx

Beautiful Hun!! One of my ladies gets 12 months to the day with her mix blonde! The mix blondes are lush! She takes good care of them obviously... all my brown extension girls get over 12 months!! The prices did go up quite a lot for the hair as of this new year... but the quality I feel is even better! I do only use the nano method and only the Mongolian hair as feel is the best! Never had a problem with the hair since using now for a few years! Or maybe Iv just been very lucky... xx

Hi ladies

Does anyone here know where I can get double drawn black to grey ombre ? I'm struggling to find a well established supplier I do use prestige but they only have single drawn and I was going to use euphoria one but I have to say these comments have out me off that a little

We have noticed lately on certain threads users with 1 message and brand new profiles posting negative comments and commenting on the small amount of negative threads we have on this forum as apposed to commenting on the large amount of positive threads regarding our products and services.

In the past we have been targeted by other suppliers creating fake profiles on this forum. Please read all comments with a degree of caution.

The only way to ensure a supplier is right for you is to trial them out yourself and ensure they have good quality products and good customer service. Each supplier has unique products and it's all down to what's right for you.

There are many great suppliers out there who all offer something different.

We are very confident we supply very high quality human hair material at a great price to suite everyone.

We strive to provide excellent customer service and work extremely hard to offer our customers the best experience possible.

Kind regards.
The Euphoria One Team.

We have noticed lately on certain threads users with 1 message and brand new profiles posting negative comments and commenting on the small amount of negative threads we have on this forum as apposed to commenting on the large amount of positive threads regarding our products and services.

In the past we have been targeted by other suppliers creating fake profiles on this forum. Please read all comments with a degree of caution.

The only way to ensure a supplier is right for you is to trial them out yourself and ensure they have good quality products and good customer service. Each supplier has unique products and it's all down to what's right for you.

We are very confident we supply very high quality human hair material at a great price to suite everyone.

We strive to provide excellent customer service and work extremely hard to offer our customers the best experience possible.

Kind regards.
The Euphoria One Team.

Hi

Ok this is fair enough I am actually speaking with you by email at the moment and also awaiting a picture of your black to grey ombre ?

Hi

Ok this is fair enough I am actually speaking with you by email at the moment and also awaiting a picture of your black to grey ombre ?

Kind regards.
The Euphoria One Team.

I understand that I need to trial your hair for myself aswell so I cant really judge every hair company has good and bad reviews ;) can you please check my email and send a picture across thank you x

I understand that I need to trial your hair for myself aswell so I cant really judge every hair company has good and bad reviews ;) can you please check my email and send a picture across thank you x

Thank you for your reply.

That's really good to hear. We are very confident your customers will love our products.

We can confirm a member of our customer care team is corresponding with you regarding your query via email.

Kind regards.

Latest posts

Back