Euphoria One Indian Keratin bonds help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs magic

Reaction score
I have a conundrum...fitted a clients hot fusion bonds just before new year. She had come back on to me a few weeks later expressing concern that quite a few had come out. This was her first ever set of extensions so she had followed the after care rules down to a tee!! I arranged to go out and see her a fit the ones that she had spare for her maintenance. Now to be honest when I got there I was expecting to see the bonds white or white and crumbly..evidence of it being product use damage, but not at all. The bonds were fine and in tact. Now here's the weird part, the ones that had come out, about 20 in total, were from her left hand side. All the ones on her other side and on the back were completely fine, there was also no shedding whatsoever so I knew that the bonds had been completely sealed at the top and the bottom. It was just this side and they had slid completely out, there were a couple still there and with a slight pull they came right out in front of me. My thinking is that it's possibly a bad batch of keratin from one of the bundles of 25 I purchased and it just so happened that all of that bundle went into this side section? I have been fitting extensions for many years now and never had this issue, the bonds were bought from Euphoria One. The hair itself has given me no issues before and I have the Brazilian mini tips in my own head. I love the hair however these Indian bonds have baffled me.In fairness the supplier has been responding to my emails but are adamant that the issue is down to aftercare or sweat but I can't understand, if that is the case, why it is only from this side section and not all over?

Any help or advice geeks would be much appreciated...

They arent going to admit there product is faulty suprise suprise it's the Indian range I had issues with that range going dry to which nothing was wrong with it apparently also I washed and dried it myself and was still dry so I assume they used something to treat it with when they test it I'm still waiting for my hair to be returned
Dnt be fooled they will blame the aftercare not the product
Have u tried retipping them yourself and reapplying beaut xxx

Do u think the client has used conditioner on her head and that's why they have slid out xxx

Hi Sallie

Thanks for the reply. The hair itself still feels fine, no dryness it's just the bonds. As I said I have had no issues with the hair and the Brazilian is fantastic. I genuinely think this may be a bad batch of keratin. I have notice to be honest when fitting their Indian bonds that they can be quite soft and waxy but I just persevere with them until I feel they are set properly. My client has said he has done every thing by the book, and when I inspected them there wasn't any evidence of product use on the bonds. She knows not to put conditioner anywhere near her scalp or bonds so I wouldn't think so. But then again you just never know if clients are being honest. My only confusion is why it was only from the one section, surely if she wasn't following proper after care there would be issues in all sections?xxxxxx

I dont think you'll ever know what it is and it will always come down to the discretion of yourself and the supplier. No amount of "testing" hair or bonding will help. Its purely whether or not you or the supplier are prepared to take the hit.

If one side came away it maybe her hair is greaser for some reason, she sleeps on that side or you fitted the same faulty hair on that area?

Client has now lost around 30-40 in the two months that she has had them in. I have been out and fit more during this time. I am not happy at all as I am now having to refund her but I have no option. The bonds appear to not be setting properly, they are soft and waxy. She does not suffer from greasy hair and does not overly sweat. With this being my first time using Euphoria one U-tip bonds I am extremely disappointed. I have used the Brazilian tiny tips on a few occasions now and the hair is beautiful and to be honest so is the Indian hair, it is just the u-tip keratin that I think is poor or at the very least it is the batch that I had. I have emailed them again asking if there is anything they can offer to help me but have heard nothing back as of yet. Incredibly disappointed at the whole situation.

They arent going to admit there product is faulty suprise suprise it's the Indian range I had issues with that range going dry to which nothing was wrong with it apparently also I washed and dried it myself and was still dry so I assume they used something to treat it with when they test it I'm still waiting for my hair to be returned
Dnt be fooled they will blame the aftercare not the product
Have u tried retipping them yourself and reapplying beaut xxx
Thanks for your reply. They haven't sent my hair back either which I sent for testing. I am hoping they will offer me some sort of refund because I want to believe that it's a one off issue and they will help me out. I love their Brazilian range and wouldn't want to stop using them. :( xxxx

Maybe retip the hair with your own keratin and see if that helps xxx

Maybe retip the hair with your own keratin and see if that helps xxx
Client is just wanting the rest out, so going over there tonight. Plus I need to hand over a big chunk out of my own pocket. Not impressed is an understatement. But hey ho.

xxx

Thanks for your reply. They haven't sent my hair back either which I sent for testing. I am hoping they will offer me some sort of refund because I want to believe that it's a one off issue and they will help me out. I love their Brazilian range and wouldn't want to stop using them. :( xxxx

Hello Laura,

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate this.

I believe a member of staff has asked for you to return the strands your client has lost on Tuesday 28th February.

We have not yet received your return.

We will look into this for you to see what may of caused the issue once this has been received.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Darren

Hi

I had sent some strands back in February but I will send these ones via recorded delivery just to make sure they arrive.

I appreciate that you have been answering my emails, your customer service so far has been great.

Hopefully we can resolve the issue as I love your product, which I have said on numerous occasions.

Regards.

Hi

I had sent some strands back in February but I will send these ones via recorded delivery just to make sure they arrive.

I appreciate that you have been answering my emails, your customer service so far has been great.

Hopefully we can resolve the issue as I love your product, which I have said on numerous occasions.

Regards.

Thank you for your reply.

We look forward to receiving them.

The last thing we want is for you to be unhappy with any of our products.

Kind regards,
Darren

Why have u got to hand over money
Client is just wanting the rest out, so going over there tonight. Plus I need to hand over a big chunk out of my own pocket. Not impressed is an understatement. But hey ho.

xxx
why do u have to hand over money ? Xxx

Latest posts

Back