European extensions- nightmare finding some!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dolled up

Reaction score
Hi geeks. I have a client who is coming in tomorrow for a colour and an extension consultation. She has asked for european hair in 20" half head only but do you think i can find any?! Managed to find some brazilian hair from foxy but i double checked the website just and they are sold out until june argh. My current supplier for euro hair hasnt got any 20" in stock and wont have until next month. I have found some euro premium pre bonded on additional lengths but i have never used these before so have no idea what they are like. Has anyone used these before? My other option is to get a virgin brazilian weft from foxy and pre tip it myself but then i need to lighten it to a base 8 which i wont be comfortable doing. Please help geeks! Thanks xx

Try blushbe hun they apparently have a new euro range, reasonably priced too x

Hairport by valentine sell European and Russian, add the, on fb and you can ask what's in stock on chat, iv had no problems with any hair from them x

Hairport by valentine sell European and Russian, add the, on fb and you can ask what's in stock on chat, iv had no problems with any hair from them x

Are they single or double drawn?

I think they do both? Best to just drop them a message they always very helpful x

I think they do both? Best to just drop them a message they always very helpful x

Ahh ok ill give them a message thanks xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Has anyone else got amy recommendations for euro double drawn suppliers?

I would recommend Tasha Jacks for European hair. It's all double drawn too. Be wary of brands stating "euro" hair as this isn't necessarily from Europe. Tjs is pricey but as I always say, you get what you pay for.

Latest posts

Back