Eve Taylor Advanced Therapy Advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TracyS

Reaction score
Evening Geeks,

I'm looking in the new year to take on a new skincare range as these finally start to be picking up for me and I feel I am in a position to bring in something of a better quality than I've been using to date.

I have had a meeting with Environ today and although the talk and presentation is very impressive and it looks on the surface like it will give results and is affordable to clients, I'm afraid the initial outlay is still beyond me at this point in time because of the necessity to take on the machine.

So, doing a search on here regarding other cosmeceutical ranges, I see Eve Taylor Advanced Therapy getting a mention here and there and wondered what the thoughts are of Geeks who use is and, as importantly, those who have either moved away from it or decided against it in favour of something else.

I'd like pros and cons for you and your business if that's not too cheeky to ask.

I also need it to work alongside Microdermabrasion.

Or if anyone would like to recommend another brand that doesn't have £0000's initial outlay then I'd be delighted to hear about it.

Thanks for taking the time.

T.x

Eve Taylor hands down for me... So many threads on here through search function all with comments akin to what you are looking for but didn't want to read and run.

The new range is amazing and yes can be used in MD facials...

I love Environ (I'm a Jane Iredale girl) but Eve Taylor was perfect for my clients/my needs/my budget.

H x

Thanks H - yes, I've read really good things about Eve Taylor but as I understood it the Advanced Therapy is relatively new so I wasn't sure what people's experiences of that were - I'd assumed good but my assumptions can often bite me on the bum! :eek:

Much appreciate the info :hug:

Thanks H - yes, I've read really good things about Eve Taylor but as I understood it the Advanced Therapy is relatively new so I wasn't sure what people's experiences of that were - I'd assumed good but my assumptions can often bite me on the bum! :eek:

Much appreciate the info :hug:

It is amazing... I did 2 facials last week using just 1 of the advanced along with my usual and both clients raved and raved.

Latest posts

Back