Eve Taylor Facials - Results seen????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noulady

Reaction score
Hi Geeks
I am thinking about looking into Eve Taylor Facials at the show in a few weeks and would love to hear the views of product users. Which facials are the best for ageing? and do your client really notice a difference and keep coming back for more.
I have joined the Eve Taylor social group but none of the topics I am interested in are covered
Please help I dont want to spend loads on products and see no return
Thanks in advance
J x

Hi there, I use Eve Taylor and they are a lovely range to use. Clients love the smells etc. I wouldnt say that I have found huge improvments in skin condition on clients, but they certainly maintain skin and give a lovely relaxing facial.

Hiya - i have been using Eve Taylor for nearly 2 years now and my clients love the range. They love the smell and the feel of the products. My facials are very popular and most clients return for regular treatments. Yes you can see a difference in regular clients, skin texture and colour are greatly improved. A few of my clients suffer with couperose and the ultra soothing cleanser is fantastic for this type of skin condition. They have even gone onto buying this in retail size as well as Face Oil no 2.

With my anti-ageing facial I usually use what i think is necessary but i always include the Bio Cream exfoliant, Q10 serum and the cryogenic peel off masque (these masques are brilliant and leave my clients skin looking fab!). Of course now we have the new serums - which I am just starting to use.

If you do decide to go with this range - make sure you go to the product knowledge course - its invaluable.

Hope that helps x

Hiya,

I use Eve Taylor and would highly recommend them. Results are clearly visible after treatments and clients nearly always take a retail homecare range (which is sensibly priced) from you as the various products and face oils (No.1-5) are great at maintaining their skins look. I have recently incorporated the new oatmeal masks into treatments geared towards eczema and psoriasis and the results are felt and seen straight away. Clients love the products and they are lovely to work with. Good luck :hug:

i use Eve Taylor and i love it, i dont think i have heared one bad word about it, i would say go for it, i have fantastic results xx

Hi, I use Eve Taylor and have done for about 6 months, my clients love this range and always re book due to the fact that their skin looks and feels so much better (and of course the fantastic service that i provide!)

I also use the products on my own skin and have noticed a great improvement in my skins texture and tone, my daughter even commented on my skin after using the bio cream exfoliant and cryogenic face mask, she asked where my wrinkles had gone! (not that i have any...honest!) my skin really does feel good though, fresher and firmer :green:

hth x

Latest posts

Back