Eve Taylor Q10 serum

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christinarena

Reaction score
I have just changed my facial range to Eve Taylor after reading the recommendations on here. Does anyone use the Q10 serum? If so how do you rate it and at what stage do you apply it. I was thinking I would use it as an addition to make a 'deluxe-type' facial and was going to use it under the mask. Any other suggestions?
Thanks x

I have just changed my facial range to Eve Taylor after reading the recommendations on here. Does anyone use the Q10 serum? If so how do you rate it and at what stage do you apply it. I was thinking I would use it as an addition to make a 'deluxe-type' facial and was going to use it under the mask. Any other suggestions?
Thanks x

hi, i also use eve taylor and my clients love it. i dont have the q10 but i would probably use it under the moisturiser. This is how i use my other serums. hth

I have the eve taylor range and I have used the serum under mask and moisturiser in an anti aging facial. hth:)

I have the eve taylor range and I have used the serum under mask and moisturiser in an anti aging facial. hth:)
i'm the sam, i use it under the cryogenic mask its really popular x:)

hi, i also use eve taylor and my clients love it. i dont have the q10 but i would probably use it under the moisturiser. This is how i use my other serums. hth
The Q10 is great to use under the peel off masques as well as the moisturisers but also used with microcurrant treatments... simply dip the buds in the Q10 and away you go!! great to retail to your client after.
Also the Q10 and cryogenic masque is great for bust firming treatments.
Good luck!!:)

The Q10 should be applied to the forehead,under eyes,jawline and neck areas,do not rub into the skin but lightly rotating movements into the skin un til it's absorbed.It should be applied pre/masques underneath, for shorter facials/express, use prior to toner and also apply at the end of facial routine.If retailing then best results will be gained on application pm.

Q10 is an antioxidant and can effectivelyt couteract free radical damage.Applying the Q10 can help minimise the ageing process.HTH

Latest posts

Back