Eve Taylor training in Northern Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had to google it there lol Limavady it says xx

great keep us posted!!

hey girls got a message back from one of girls at eve taylor

they cant do sunday monday this time

but are planning to come back and do more training

yea!!!

but they are looking for a suitable venue so let them know directly if you think of any

Yes, as I said in post above

Just a thought, but could you not open/work the Sun/Mon so you could close the tues/wed for the training, that way you would'nt lose the money for being closed/not working. I hope that made sense,

Diane xx:hug:

Just a thought, but could you not open/work the Sun/Mon so you could close the tues/wed for the training, that way you would'nt lose the money for being closed/not working. I hope that made sense,

Diane xx:hug:

hey diane - thanks for suggestion but no thats not really practical, Sunday is church and family day around here and Monday - people dont go to the salon Monday, Tues and Wed are really busy days for me

Yes, as I said in post above

thats great Matthew - good to have someone from Eve Taylor on salon geek - perhaps you could follow up on the suggestions for venues that have been made in the thread?

thats great Matthew - good to have someone from Eve Taylor on salon geek - perhaps you could follow up on the suggestions for venues that have been made in the thread?

Allready in progress hun.
I'm flying over to NI begining of March for a week to the Newry site, I'll try and see if I can visit any potential venues while there!

Please keep any potential venues coming ladies so we can contact them and hopefully visit for suitability.

Is there any training days coming up in northern ireland soon?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Is there any training days coming up in northern ireland soon?

Yes, I am delivering Product Knowledge on Tuesday and Body on Wednesday, both in Newry

If you want to book on do it sharpish as we dont come to NI that often and theres no more dates in the near future.
Call HO: 01733 260161

Yes, I am delivering Product Knowledge on Tuesday and Body on Wednesday, both in Newry

If you want to book on do it sharpish as we dont come to NI that often and theres no more dates in the near future.
Call HO: 01733 260161

Matthew, what does the body day entail? I can't decide whether to book or not :-/

Matthew, what does the body day entail? I can't decide whether to book or not :-/

Theory of all the body products - exfols, masks, moisturisers, and body oils - blends and massage oils.
We also do full demo of full body and part body and go through treatments to suit you

I was ranting about this last week on here. Im trying to bring new facial range and other treatments into my salon but everything is offered across the water!! I think if these companies want us to invest in them they are going to have to offer more training in ni and business support!

I was ranting about this last week on here. Im trying to bring new facial range and other treatments into my salon but everything is offered across the water!! I think if these companies want us to invest in them they are going to have to offer more training in ni and business support!

Well unfortunately beautygeek when we offer courses more regularly we dont get the numbers, im sure you can appreciate that running a course for 2 people just isnt cost effective.
This time we have more attendees but still not in high numbers.
So if more people are crying out for training then they need to get requesting and booking on the courses we put on and we can offer more

Personally I don't see what the problem is, these dates were given months ago, so there was plenty of notice to organize time off etc

Just seen this thread. Yes I agree on the Sallys training! However some of the ad's do state they will do other locations subject to demand. Perhaps if there is a course you want to do we could all pick one sallys to contact and do our best to get a few of the courses here as long as there are enough of us interested :)

Oh I totally understand but I mean it more across the board not just with your company. Training and support is essential to grow and be successful with a brand

Latest posts

Back