Eve Taylor training in Northern Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaxGirl

Reaction score
Did anyone else get the email about the course coming up and are you going?

I would love to BUT its on a Tuesday and Wednesday!!!!

Ahhh this makes me so cross, how can we be expected to take 2 days out of the salon?

Why not put it on a Sunday Monday or combine all into a Monday

I wouldnt mind if this training was regular but we only get it once a year in Northern Ireland

I have learned to accept that in Northern Ireland we do get a really poor service from many of the companies - we pay high delivery charges and training is few and far between.

But really they could make it all a bit more feasible for us when they do come

There are many reasons it may be on those days - trainer availability, fitting in with other training commitments, availability of space to rent, cost of renting space on a Sunday and Monday.

Sometimes as business owners we need to plan for these things, and take the time to invest in our business looking at the long term not just the short term money.

When is it? What is it for? x

I also got the email! Iv been waiting ages for this to come up and it definitely is a shame it's not a Sunday / Monday!
Though I still want to go so il have to shuffle some things about .

Totally agree we are at a disadvantage here unfortunately with both training and suppliers :( xx

Hi
Its great to get feedback on this.
Unfortunately the main issue isn't so much that we are choosing inconvenient days on purpose, but the fact that we are limited to the venues that we can use. I did sourcing work for venues and many either don't like renting their space out to external companies or they will only do it in the week and not weekends which causes the issues as stated.
Often demand isn't their either - people will tell us they want training - we put it on and then they don't book on.
So please understand this isn't something we are trying to annoy you with, you will notice all of our other courses are Sunday/Monday.

If you know of any venues in NI that will allow their facilities to be hired by external companies on Sunday/Monday and have adequate facilities (6 beds minimum, computer facilities, close to public transport or motorway network) please PM or email me: [email protected]

Yeah, I got it too Clare. Would LOVE to do it, but its such a shame that's its on those days :-( xx

P.S. completely agree about Northern Ireland getting poor service... I had a brochure in from Sally's yesterday and was scanning through the training courses out of interest... ALL training is in England and Scotland!! Nubar Professional UK constantly advertise free gelicure workshops for England, but Euro Products do nothing for us!! I've spoken to them so many times about this, really does my head in.

Hi
Its great to get feedback on this.
Unfortunately the main issue isn't so much that we are choosing inconvenient days on purpose, but the fact that we are limited to the venues that we can use. I did sourcing work for venues and many either don't like renting their space out to external companies or they will only do it in the week and not weekends which causes the issues as stated.
Often demand isn't their either - people will tell us they want training - we put it on and then they don't book on.
So please understand this isn't something we are trying to annoy you with, you will notice all of our other courses are Sunday/Monday.

If you know of any venues in NI that will allow their facilities to be hired by external companies on Sunday/Monday and have adequate facilities (6 beds minimum, computer facilities, close to public transport or motorway network) please PM or email me: [email protected]

ok geeks someone must know somewhere that fits these requirements so we can have a sunday monday training?

im sure theres a salon who would love the extra income?

id have it in mine but its too small

Yeah, I got it too Clare. Would LOVE to do it, but its such a shame that's its on those days :-( xx

sarah you know anywhere with a salon big enough up your way?

sarah you know anywhere with a salon big enough up your way?

There's a private beauty company in Newry... It's called The Beauty School?

P.S. completely agree about Northern Ireland getting poor service... I had a brochure in from Sally's yesterday and was scanning through the training courses out of interest... ALL training is in England and Scotland!! Nubar Professional UK constantly advertise free gelicure workshops for England, but Euro Products do nothing for us!! I've spoken to them so many times about this, really does my head in.

its ridoculous and i dont think unless you live here and experienced it then you wouldnt understand how frustrating it is!!

I agree that Euro products really could be doing so much more - I'd love to go to extra gelicure courses because I thought they did the initial one fantastically

Or there's that place n Banbridge that it was held in the last time... Lalapanzi?

Maybe those private places aren't a great idea though, they've maybe already got bookings in for other courses.

its ridoculous and i dont think unless you live here and experienced it then you wouldnt understand how frustrating it is!!

I agree that Euro products really could be doing so much more - I'd love to go to extra gelicure courses because I thought they did the initial one fantastically

It's so frustrating.

Nubar in England hold open days for new colours, new designs, new nail art etc and its all free!!!!

There's a private beauty company in Newry... It's called The Beauty School?

yes ive been to it - it would be big enough and Tizzy one of the trainers is a geek on here and the owner is Elizabeth

its moved out to warrenpoint and thats a right journey for me but to be honest i wouldnt mind as long as i could go on theses courses

i love Eve Taylor - really love it- and want to go on these courses

Or there's that place n Banbridge that it was held in the last time... Lalapanzi?

Maybe those private places aren't a great idea though, they've maybe already got bookings in for other courses.

yes it was really good too!!

I'd go there again

Where is it the training at the minute? I never got the email x

Iv contacted a friend who runs courses . I know there's a place in Dungiven that would be big enough .
Il keep you all updated when I hear back xx

Pinkfairy it just says Newry and its on the 26th and 27th march! :) xx

Iv contacted a friend who runs courses . I know there's a place in Dungiven that would be big enough .
Il keep you all updated when I hear back xx

that would be brill wheres dungiven lol?

Latest posts

Back