Eve Taylor Training in the North, petition!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got the address for it but have no clue where it is. Im sat naving it i think

Well, on the email they sent out for the northern classes, it said it was near Newcastle airport.

Hope its easier to find than the Manchester one.....Sat Nav didn't know the postcode!

Ah thats no good like. Did you find it ok in the end?
It was sent out in the email that it would be at nouvatelle hotel just off the A1 which everyone in Newcastle knows so would be very very easy to find. However we each got a phone call to tell us the venue had changed to someplace in Gateshead which i'd never heard of and everyone i ask hasn't heard of it either. Hope Sat nav has a good idea where it is

do they train you how to do a fab facial? I would love to do more exciting massage etc.
I was reading about a eve lom facial, they do a cleanse then a parrafin wax mask, then extractions then a 1/2 hr lymphatic drainage massage then a camphor mask to cool skin, this sounds great!
I want to learn the art of doing a fantastic facial!

They train you how to do a fab facial with Eve Taylor products, but it is product training for their products - not method/skincare training. A lot of the course covers the what is actually in the individual products and how their active ingredients work, and from that how to get the best out of them with, what is fairly fab results.

You do really need to be trained to Level 3 or equivalent for this course as its pretty heavy going and so they don't cover basics.

Ah thats no good like. Did you find it ok in the end?
It was sent out in the email that it would be at nouvatelle hotel just off the A1 which everyone in Newcastle knows so would be very very easy to find. However we each got a phone call to tell us the venue had changed to someplace in Gateshead which i'd never heard of and everyone i ask hasn't heard of it either. Hope Sat nav has a good idea where it is
Hi
Oh my god, I'm pleased you guys mentioned the change of venue as I haven't had any phone calls to tell me about this and I would have turned up at the Novotel!!!! I phoned Eve Taylor today to ask them about it and I was given the new info, I haven't a clue where it is either, the Novotel would have been easier for me, just off A1 as I am coming from Alnwick. See you all on Wednesday, can't wait!

ps. do we need to wear salon uniform?

Cheers
Naomi

Latest posts

Back