Eve Taylor Training in the North, petition!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke to Chris Taylor (Eve Taylor's Marketing Director) at the Manchester show about this....he told me plans are afoot, and they are planning on doing something about training in the North soon.

I ahve to say, in one conversation of about 10 minutes I learnt some utterly fantastic little bits of very useful info about the range.....I can't wait to see what I would learn in a whole day.....or two!

Hi geeks, im putting myself down for 'northern training'. Im IN North Wales, will travel but would be great to get closer to here. x

Add me too purlease! xXx

Fab everyone so pleased everyone is wanting training in the North. Im sure it'll be sent up this way and we can all learn about these fab products. Im so excited!

Just received this fdromn Eve Taylor...sadly a little too short notice for me, but I'm sure some of you will be delighted.

[FONT=&quot]Following many requests salon owners and therapists for Eve Taylor Professional Skincare - regional training classes - we are delighted to announce that we have now agreed two dates for training in the NW (Manchester Area) and NE (Newcastle-Upon-Tyne). [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dates for North West England - will be Monday & Tuesday 23rd & 24th November[/FONT][FONT=&quot] in (Manchester) venue to be confirmed – but it will have plenty of parking and will be close to a motorway exit and will have lots of parking – lunch, notes etc will be included cost £95 including VAT for each delegate [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dates for North East England will (Newcastle) 2nd & 3rd December[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (Venue Novotel Hotel just off the A1 in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne) – again lunch, notes are also include plenty of parking on site and its just off the A1 so its easy to find - cost £95 including VAT for each delegate also.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Each event will consist of the following – Day 1 – start at 10am and finish at 4.30pm – will cover products and also our system of analysis™ consultation technique – which looks at the face feet and body – as well as the record card – this is very different from an off the peg consultation and is very holistic in its approach.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Day 2[/FONT][FONT=&quot] – start at 10am and finish at 1pm will consist of a practical consultation, review of the previous days presentations – followed by a demonstration of our holistic signature facial – uniforms are not required – but you will get two CPD certificates for these class’s.[/FONT]

I got this one last night as well. Im so excited to do the training!!
I'll be at the Newcastle one.
Who else is coming?

I was soooo excited too when the email came through, I put my name down straight away for the Newcastle one, Can't wait!!!

I'm going on the Manchester one :)

Well, I've managed to rearrange a few things and am happy to say that I too am going to Manchester! See you there! x

Hi
I have had a nightmare with eve taylor. The products are great but there customer service is crap! I need to find another company!

Hi
I have had a nightmare with eve taylor. The products are great but there customer service is crap! I need to find another company!

Can honestly say that it wasn't great to start with but I've had great customer service for the last few months. Has your been recently?

When I opened my account recently, I had fab customer service from Eve Taylor herself!:)

Well, I've managed to rearrange a few things and am happy to say that I too am going to Manchester! See you there! x

Hi Lindsay, be nice to see you on another course :)

they are running a course in manchester next monday and tuesday

they are running a course in manchester next monday and tuesday

Yes, that's what we are all discussing...its pretty much this thread and the people from it, that are responsible for it happening.

Are you going?

Goodluck with your training, would love to know all about it when you finish!:hug:
Just phoning for some samples now!:)

Yes, that's what we are all discussing...its pretty much this thread and the people from it, that are responsible for it happening.

Are you going?

I know Im so so pleased I put this post on here and thanks to everyone whos posted on here. I knew there was enough people in the north wanting training and everyone whos wrote on here is responsible for it happening

Go Geeks! x

Does anyone know where abouts the new venue for Newcastle training actually is? I have the address but no clue where it is!!
Who is booked on it so far?

Latest posts

Back