Eve Taylor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

totalwellbeing

Reaction score
Just wanted to say how impressed i am with my eve taylor mobile skincare kit, i did my SIL a facial yday and she was pleased with the products. Does anyone know any good top up products to buy? xx

Good to hear I am just about to purchase for my clients did you go for the manual too :)

Just wanted to say how impressed i am with my eve taylor mobile skincare kit, i did my SIL a facial yday and she was pleased with the products. Does anyone know any good top up products to buy? xx

Thats excellent!!! :-D

Products that I would advise you to buy would be:

Eye Makeup Remover
Enzyme peel!!!!! (a must!)
Bio cream exfoliant
One of the facial massage blends (soothing to start off) for slip and glide for european style massage

C+Bright moisturiser - this is an amazing moisturiser andleaves skin looking amazing!

Yes did you buy the navigator? if you didnt I suggest you do, its packed with info! Also get on one of the training courses, theyre amazing and if you see feedback on previous ET threads youll see everyone loves it!

Whats the navigator?x

Whats the navigator?x

Its the Bible of Eve Taylor!

It tells you all about every product, ingredients, what they are. treatment protocols and a bit more!!!

Worth buying i can guarantee

Aha i see! Mathew where do you do the training? im Grantham lincolnshire, thanks Nina

I am intrested to but is there any up my way ... Dundee ? Does the navigator advise on product routines for certain types of facial :)

Aha i see! Mathew where do you do the training? im Grantham lincolnshire, thanks Nina

Theres training in Peterborough, i dont think thats too far from Grantham is it?

I too recently purchased the mobile pack and also bought the navigator and eye make up remover.

Not currently done any client yet as just starting but using it on myself and very impressed, although one of the oils smells BLEUGH! x

They do training in different areas, and I believe new dates have just become available with new more to be confirmed soon/

If you join the facebook page, you will be kept up to date with all the news of dates, product launches and so forth.
Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_71859646424

Latest posts

Back