Eve Taylor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammiec85

Reaction score
I Recieved my eve Taylor samples today.
What go you geeks think of the smell of the products?

As it is an aromatherapy based brand a lot of the smells are very raw, some of them are lovely while others can smell kind of medicinal eg. ones with tea tree and similar in them.

They are really good products, what do you think of the smells? x

One cleanser I didn't like the smell, the soothing one. The basil and rosewood moisturiser, I was umming and rrring whether I liked it or not. I did but I didn't. I will see what the others are like tomorrow.
Do you use them?

I do, they are really good products and you couldn't fault their customer service. Try your samples and see what you think :)

One cleanser I didn't like the smell, the soothing one. The basil and rosewood moisturiser, I was umming and rrring whether I liked it or not. I did but I didn't. I will see what the others are like tomorrow.
Do you use them?

:o I love the smell of the soothing cleanser! Not as keen on the toner though.

I really like the range, reasonably priced, good company, lovely smells and the clients love it.

Just because you don't like the smell, doesn't mean your clients will agree.

Can't fault ET personally x

As said above, our products are aromatherapy based, so are blended for function not to smell pretty.
They work and have a proven track record, Eve started in 1968! If they didn't work she wouldn't still be going now!
Smell is important but are your clients wanting a product to smell pretty or to get a result?

Keep an open mind with ANY aromatherapy brand, there will be products you like, and some you're not so keen on.

oo how do you get samples? i was thinking of getting this in my salon. x

I use most of Eve Taylor in my salon, I also use the products myself. My clients love them and some even purchase them for everyday use. Great customer services and very reasonably priced. My husband even uses the men range and loves it. Has really improved my skin and my clients that use it. Would recommend it 100%.

samples please??? :) :)

Contact eve Taylor and say you are interested in their range, they send you price lists, information, and samples etc...

Love Eve Taylor, I've used it in my salon for a couple of years now and my clients rave about it. When you used the products in conjunction with each other the smell mingles in to one. One of my clients describes it as the best entre, starter, main course and pudding!:lol:

if anyone has an email addy would appreciate it thanks xx

Contact details are on website!

if anyone has an email addy would appreciate it thanks xx

Just look on the website, there is the phone number and email address.

Phoning up will be quicker for you and we'll be able to get your info and sample pack out to you straight away.

It's funny, when using the samples you might think, oh this smells a bit strange...but as Matthew said, they are picked for function so i went with them.

My clients have absolutely loved them from day one and i changed from dermalogica. In fact, nearly every facial the client comments on how lovely the smell is. The same goes for the ladies in the hair salon and my next client lol xx

I have just tried the rosewood and teatree hand and nail cream..... Luved it! Has any one purchased the starter kit? I have heard you can get a tester kit which is better?

I have just tried the rosewood and teatree hand and nail cream..... Luved it! Has any one purchased the starter kit? I have heard you can get a tester kit which is better?
I purchased the tester stand after reading lots of posts on here, I would recommend it, looks good in a treatment room and has all the essential product. The products have "tester" stickers on, but these can easily be removed and it is a great way to start using ET.:lol:

I purchased the tester stand after reading lots of posts on here, I would recommend it, looks good in a treatment room and has all the essential product. The products have "tester" stickers on, but these can easily be removed and it is a great way to start using ET.:lol:

I have looked in the brochure for the tester kit, only find the mobile starter kit? :)

I have looked in the brochure for the tester kit, only find the mobile starter kit? :)

It's listed in the price list on page 3 under 'Promotional'
Skin care stand with testers
Code: MSKP

Latest posts

Back