Even if you won't get found out do you still do the right thing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What an awful time, Lynne. I hope everything gets resolved and your hubby recovers his health quickly.
Even with all that going on you will continue to do "the right thing".
Just because it is the right thing.

What an awful time, Lynne. I hope everything gets resolved and your hubby recovers his health quickly.
Even with all that going on you will continue to do "the right thing".
Just because it is the right thing.

So true, I was brought up treat others the way you would like to be treat, so I use manners and try and do my best.
Hope things pick up for you soon Lynne x x

Shush! Thank you for the lovely words.
And as the delicious Kelly Clarkson would say (which she blatantly nicked from Friedrich Nietzsche - the brazen madam), What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
And knackered!

Yes, I couldn't sleep at night if I found someone's bag or purse and didn't hand it in to the police station. My brain would be in overdrive and I would be worrying about the person being without money to pay for food and bills etc.
I did find an engagement ring years ago in Weymouth,where I'm from and handed that into the police station. Never heard anything more about it. It was quite old and looked like it belonged to an elderly lady, given the design.

Can we have a chat about this karma thing?

So far this year my company is defending a vexatious law suit, my father in law has stolen 15k from us and my humsbums has suffered a complete mental breakdown.

I must have pickled babies somewhere along the line to deserve all that!

Lynne, when I read this I immediately thought, right! its time for you pair to take care of yourselves. The law suit is probably in the hands of lawyers right now, your father-in-law will get what's coming to him, but your husband needs support and indeed do you. Could you take a day off and be together, doing something just for the two of you, just making time for each other and let whoever is looking after your affairs just get on with it. There is nothing more you can do right now until its all sorted. The 15k is gone and that is just terrible but your husband is still there. He probably feels his father has let you both terribly down and maybe feels the shame on behalf of his father. Your husband needs you more than ever and you probably need him just as much, so concentrate on getting both yourselves strong again. Do something really special together. Every minute of worry is another minute off your lives :hug:

And as the delicious Kelly Clarkson would say (which she blatantly nicked from Friedrich Nietzsche - the brazen madam), What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
And knackered!

I live by that motto lynne.... And often think the same as your extended version.

Keep going lovey- you'll weather the storm x x x

Latest posts

Back