Event insurance....?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexandra1984

Reaction score
Hi ..
I am planning to hold my own indulgence day , ten or so stands, the day before mothers day.Threading fake bake at home, mini facials, Nails, etc,with a profesional photographer, Could anyone reccomend a good insurance company from which i can gain some public liability insurance, As obviously i want to do things properly. It really important to me as i feel small businesses and the self employed therapists need and deserve some recognition! If anyone could also recommend anyone would like a stall it will be held at a village hall in barlborough which is in between chesterfield and worksop. All of your thoughts and advice is much appreciated. x:)

You should find that the company that already insures you for your treatments will cover you for this too. Give them a call to check what your policy entails.

If you need a new policy, feel free to call the Guild on 0845 2177 384, and if you quote Geek as a referral code when joining, you will get a £10 discount.

Well thats bloomin marvellous! thank you ever so much! you will most likely get a call from me tomorrow .. would i need to check other therapists have adequate insurance cover too or would they be covered under mine?? Also how do i go about electrical equipment? does it need pac testing? or again would it be covered? You will most likely get a call from me tomorrow ! x:):):):)

Our insurance will only cover you as an individual, so your other therapists will have to make sure they are covered.

We can offer and extension to cover your stock and equipment. Our membership advisors should be able to talk through this.

You should always make sure your electrical equipment has been PAT tested.

Latest posts

Back