Everyone poops- hopefully !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: :Grope: oooooooh :eek: theres no way anyone would get near my bum , sorry ! , but i had to have my epidural in before i would let em put a pain killing pessery up there :lol: , so i couldnt willingly have a tube up there , any one who does is very brave !!

OMG no!!! Lets not talk about this.:eek: :lol:

I thought it was good to poo everytime you eat which evidently babies do, we learn to retain through need as obviously we cant poo 3 times a day.I think its ok to discuss it,it is a proper therapy.
Years ago it was a big deal.My dad was fed syrup of figs everyday as many were and i have a very old medical book from the twenties and for every illness it says ..keep the bowels open.According to that being constipated was the route of all ills..maybe it still is to an extent.

Yes Ladies can you believe it - 1 1/2 ft of poop a day ! A healthy well functioning colon will eliminate 2-3 times a day. So look out for a banana shaped poo that is conker brown and fairly odourless and you've got a perfect poo !

So how about an organic facial range - any ideas ? I want to help people from top to bottom ! My background is in nursing though I am interested in training as an aesthetician but may employ a therapist to start out with.

There are so many myths out there about colonics - it really is a wonderful feeling to be cleansed . Also the facials will not been done at the same time !!

Have a look at this link Colon Hydrotherapy and Colonic Irrigation to detox and cleanse - by Inner Health Clinic it describes what happens during the colonic. Modern day colonics are very comfortable and dignified. No big tubes, no mess or nasty niffs - just a beautifully cleansed colon ,heaps of energy and a healthy glow !

Any way will check back in to see what organic facial range you reccommend later. Happy pooping girls ! hee hee

scientists here in Australia have been road testing all these latest detox methods, including colon therapy, detox by way of special formula's, the eon foot spa, and a few others and none of them did anything different for the body scientifically.
The best way to detox your body is to eat healthy and exercise plenty and drink loads of water!
This is what we are naturally meant to do anyway for our bodies to function properly. if our bodies are operating well then we dont need to detox. but anyway, none of the above things did anything for the bodies tested.
As for poo's, this information came from a qualified Doctor, it doesn't matter how or when you poo, so long as you do and there are no drastic changes. it's whats normal for you. ideally we should aim for nearly odorless and well formed poo's and not amount or frequency, but if you've had a night out at the local Indian restaurant and your runny, burny and stinky:lol: then it doesn't mean your dying!!

Interesting... I heard that what is important is if 'IT" floats or sinks!!! Years ago our newspaper ran an article about this and it said that it is important that you have 'floaters' as this indicates that your diet is high in fibers.

Sorry I don't think I'd be getting a facial treatment at the same place as having a colonic treatment!! :lol:

OMG I must be really Ill:eek::eek: They sink....stink.... and I only go every 3 to 4 days... and no where near 1ft..:lol::lol:

My friend had this done a couple of months ago.. Her hubby brought it as a prezzie:eek::eek: me feel Divorce is on the cards:lol::lol:

What about training as a nutritionalist? It seems to me, to go hand in hand with what you do already.

This is how I would want to run my business if I were you:

Perscribe the recommended course of colonic for the client.
When your client has glowing skin - due to being thoroughly cleansed! - continue with the 'healthy lifestyle' theme by offering a personalised nutritionalist service.
Educate them on how to eat, to maintain their healthy bowel and the new glowing appearence - which they are bound to want to keep!

This doesn't have to be a special occasion treatment, like facials tend to be, as you could even offer maintainence programmes - could open up a whole new regular client base...... the possibilities are endless!

Well, thats what I'd do anyway! :lol: :rolleyes:

Hi CM, I don't know what the UKer's would recommend to you. In the US here are some great options for Professional Skin Care Lines.

Murad; http://www.orgskincare.com/images/heading.jpg

Dermalogica; dermalogica.com--Dermalogica's official home page
This line isn't organic...But it's been around for a long time.

Bioelements; Bioelements

Pur; Pur Organic Skin Care

My skincare line (SophieA Skin) You can email me if you like and I will send you my information...Although if your in the UK it's more logical for you to find a European Line. [email protected] Cheer's and good luck you have some homework ahead of you.

How do we know if we have done the length required I for one aint measuring mine lmao

i was just thinking the same thing, am i supposed to keep a tape measure in the loo now :confused:

I am sure that Colonic Marie is quite serious about her quest for answers on here and really doesn't care to know everyones bowel movements..so ...can we get a bit more serious with this and give her some good professional advice?

For professional 100% natural skincare range you might want to take a look at Alqvimia (El Taller de Alqvimia - The Alchemy Workshop) which is distributed in UK via Alquimia UK (Alquimia UK - Experience Beauty As Bliss).

The range is aromatherapy based and hails from the Spanish Pyrenees. Apparently it's so natural even Greenpeace has awarded it the Green Label! Penelope Cruz is apparently a fan. They are just starting up a training school in York with some facial starter packages which could be worth a look. HTH.

Hi everyone,

Glad we had a giggle - this subject always seems to raise a smile ! And thank you too for your reccomendations, I am off to research them right now.

Cheers

Colonic Marie x:green:

I have just found a local Colonic Irrigation Clinic which offers two services.
Colonic and
Hollywood Eyelashes!!:eek:
Now that really does seem odd!:lol:

There's a company called MiEssence that does a certified organic skincare range. I don't know what it's like but you could check it out.

Latest posts

Back