Exam tomorrow!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodiex

Reaction score
So stressed out! Have an equity and trusts exam in my final year of my law degree tomorrow morning and I don't know anything! I need 70% in the exam to come out with a 2:1! My mum and dad will kill me if I come out with a 2:2! I don't even want to do anything with law now, but its still on my cv forever, and no one wants 2:2's! I've built up my own business whilst doing my degree and worked at ASDA as well! So disappointed in myself though :(

Sorry just needed to say it somewhere haha!xx

Well I wish you luck and hope you pass , you ought to be proud of yourself to even be doing a law degree all you can do is your best xx

Well I wish you luck and hope you pass , you ought to be proud of yourself to even be doing a law degree all you can do is your best xx

Thank you!
My mum was sending me texts telling me how to relax! Haha, she knows I stress!xx

Good luck. I'm legally qualified too - now teach law part time while trying to build my business. Just remember that questions always look really scary for the first 5 minutes of the exam, so take deep breaths and read everything through thoroughly before you starts writing. Often helps. I really hope it goes well for you. :hug:

I am in a similar boat to you but with coursework. Ultimately a degree is just a piece of paper saying we took a course and no one asks what grade you have. Dont stress about it and remember you dont want to be in law. I also fimd if i detatch myself from my studies and just whack it out i get really good grades.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

............. and BREATH ............ lol
Good luck and let us know how you get on x
Uni degrees are very important, (esp now they cost soooo much to do), but your results wont necessarily affect the rest of your life. It's great to get a 2.1 (as I persistently drummed into my daughter lol), but any useful degree (like law) will always be useful in the future, regardless of the grade xxx

Soooo, I got myself so worked up I now have tonsillitis and this massive lump thing on my lip? Haha!

I think I'll be coming out with a 2:2! Neverminds, what will be will be!

Thank you for your good lucks! One more exam on Tuesday - the law of succession =\ woohoo! Ad my degree is complete!

Xxx

Thats because ur stressing.....chiiiiiiiiillllll.......and good luck....keep us updated :) xx

Good luck :) I'm sure you'll do fine xx where are you studying btw? My mum teaches law at uni xx

Best of luck with your final exams. I did mine eons ago (during caveman times, lol).
Trust law and Criminology were my two least liked subjects. God knows why I hated Criminology, although probably more to do with the lecturer perhaps?

Try not to worry and seriously, once you start working no-one really worries about the degree classification because they're more interested in you and your experience to date.

It sounds like you've been incredibly industrious throughout your studies so well done you. x

Soooo, finished my degree! Excited! Hopefully I will have performed a miracle and will come out with the degree I want! Haha xxx

Soooo, finished my degree! Excited! Hopefully I will have performed a miracle and will come out with the degree I want! Haha xxx

Aww well done! Fingers crossed you get the result you're hoping for :) x

Well done for getting through it. Fingers crossed that you get the result you want :hug:

Thank you!! :) xxxx

Latest posts

Back