excel or olympia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charly

Reaction score
Hiya folks!!

just wanna know which show to go to this year a bit confuzed!! ( doesn't take much) which is best excel or olympia, and which are you going to, they are quite close together march and may? just not sure...!

thank you as always

charlotte

why not go to Excel in March and Gmex in October :D

charly said:
Hiya folks!!

just wanna know which show to go to this year a bit confuzed!! ( doesn't take much) which is best excel or olympia, and which are you going to, they are quite close together march and may? just not sure...!

thank you as always

charlotte

i am going to both as i am competing.....
the shows were a lot closer together last yr abt 3/4 weeks apart
and im guessinbg that as everyone went to Excel as it was first they spent all their dosh so didnt venture out for Olympia so the show was a lot quieter than i expected
the shows imo were different... at Excel it gets a bit crowded where as Olympia wasnt (last yr) so you could look at things with out a 1001 ppl in your way plus nt all companies do both shows... so you mite pick up something different from each.... they was i look at it they are both free so why nt o to both!

Jess
xox

it depends what your looking for, if you want goods and products then excel is the next one and seems to ahve more people and stands there, olympia i find better for watching the competitions, you can watch for ages wihtout felling your in the way and watch great technicians from all over th eworld do their stuff.

scattyfox said:
it depends what your looking for, if you want goods and products then excel is the next one and seems to ahve more people and stands there, olympia i find better for watching the competitions, you can watch for ages wihtout felling your in the way and watch great technicians from all over th eworld do their stuff.

Sounds good to me, Oh the pain of it:sad: I'll have to do both:D and then when I've digested, I'll have to do the one in October to make sure I did'nt miss any thing:lol:

I think Excel is the biggest and you get more choice of exhibitors ... but it's the most crowded - Sunday is just MAD, Monday is full of students from the colleges, and Tuesday a lot of the stuff has gone but is a LOT quieter... although you also get the best bargains on the Tuesday.

Dont forget about Scottish Beauty in May, its extended to 2 days this year - I am hoping some Geeky friends are going to come and visit us scottish geeks!
KxXx

i allways do excel then gmex

mmmmmmm...thanks, seems like excel could be the one for me, sunday first thing i think.

thanks

charly said:
mmmmmmm...thanks, seems like excel could be the one for me, sunday first thing i think.

thanks
Does anyone know the website where you can register for tickets. thanks

Excel was the winner for me last year, although it was more leasurely at Olympia which was nice.

I certainly hope to go to Scottish Beauty this year and meet up with my fellow Scottish Geeks:hug:

Excel definately has more exhibitors as it encapsulates nails, spa and beauty, Olympia is just nails and The Nailympics too, so I guess it's just a case of what you're looking for....for me I would go to Excel to get some bargains and spend some money and meet some Geeks :o and to Olympia just to get a look at the Nailympics and see what is going on and maybe have a wee peek at some winning nails and meet some Geeks.:o

hey, can any one tell me the dates of the scottish beauty show ? thanx:Love:

Experience the Best with Scottish Beauty 2006 ~ Sunday 14th to Monday 15th May - Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh

Scottish Beauty will for the 3rd year running, be hosting The Scottish Nail Technician of the Year. The competition has expanded to cover both days of the event and additional categories have been added. This is the only opportunity for nail technicians to compete in a professional nail competition in Scotland in 2006. A host of prizes will be available for first, second and third places, you can find out more about this exciting competition by visiting our recently updated website www.beautyserve.com/events/scottishbeauty

Latest posts

Back