excell....specific time to meet each other

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*JOANNE*

Reaction score
so all us geeks who are going to excell.
as seen as there may be a geek stand are we gonna all meet as a specific time so we dont miss each other.....
i know last year after the comps lots of geeks went to the geek stand so maybe after the comps we could meet again....then stand around in silence cause we are all too shy to say hi....."my name is joanne and i'm a geek"...."oh right sorry love never heard of ya".....lol.
so wat do ya all think.

I think its a great idea xxx

yeah i think thats a really good idea too. Are times goin to b posted on here nearer the time?

I think last time we all met up about one o'clock.

i missed loads of geeks last time 1pm would be good.

Sassy Hassy said:
I think last time we all met up about one o'clock.
Thats a brill time for me cos i will have to leave at about 2.30 ish to get train back.

Well I ani't goin'!! Humph....Take some snaps for me guys xx

andrelax said:
Well I ani't goin'!! Humph....Take some snaps for me guys xx
gonna take my digi camers this time...wish you where coming would have been great to meet ya

Well me, Ruthy and Faye will be on the stand all day as we are the geek stand workers lol, so make aure you come and chat all day! But If everyone comes over after the comp about 1pm that would be cooool!! If any geeks are missing we know they're in the smoking area hahaha

xx

LayStar said:
Well me, Ruthy and Faye will be on the stand all day as we are the geek stand workers lol, so make aure you come and chat all day! But If everyone comes over after the comp about 1pm that would be cooool!! If any geeks are missing we know they're in the smoking area hahaha

xx
brill
i just feel a right plonk introducing myself...i'm shy really

LayStar said:

xx
Where will the geek stand be?? xx

Oh theres gonna be a geek stand................sorry im catching up................is it going to be next to the creative stand? Well i am sure Mandy and I will be able to search you guys out for 1pm, on which day?

What happened to the badge thing?

We have no idea yet! LOL! We need need to confirm some stuff with Sammy first aswell :) Don't worry we'll let you all know as soon as we know!!

Joanne, just point to your badge lol. I'll be the gobby one you can hear from across the other side of the hall haha

I am really looking forward to meeting you guys, and having a chinwag! I might get L plates done and stick them to my back lol..................but i can be gobby if needs be, so if i spot one of you and you hear a shout from across the room, it might more than likely be me and Mandy!!:Love:

LayStar said:
I'll be the gobby one you can hear from across the other side of the hall haha

mUST BE US ESSEX GIRLS lAYLA I THOUGHT I WAS THE GOBBY ONE LOL. I DIDNT REALISE WE WERE AHVING A GEEK STAND OH JOY oh look got so excited caps lock on.

So are we meeting at the stand then girls at 1pm cos ill be ready to hit the pub by then and i will be starving after competing nerves kicking in already x

se you all there wey hey
x

Lol Nikki, who's joing us late sunday, and monday-tuesday, is gona supply us with a bar hahaha The Geek Bar haha. So she says, I'll hold her to that!!

Yeppo Lucia, must be an Essex thing innit ;) Don't forget your white stilletoes!

Will the competitions be finished by 1pm? I am being a model for someone and have never had anything to do with the comps before so i've got no idea how long it all takes!!

would love to meet up with some geeks though so i hope i don't miss everyone!!!

Heya hun

If you're modelling you have to wait to be judged!! You could be waiting for a while, depending what cat you're in!! I think the comps end about 1-1.30pm then judging immediately takes place.

xx

scattyfox said:
mUST BE US ESSEX GIRLS lAYLA I THOUGHT I WAS THE GOBBY ONE LOL. I DIDNT REALISE WE WERE AHVING A GEEK STAND OH JOY oh look got so excited caps lock on.

So are we meeting at the stand then girls at 1pm cos ill be ready to hit the pub by then and i will be starving after competing nerves kicking in already x

se you all there wey hey
x
dont forget the 20 bensons we'll be puffin:wink2:

i would be dead without them Jo lol
x

Latest posts

Back