Excited about Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
Well geeks I cannot wait to order my shellac.

Even abbey branning refured to shellac in eastenders tonight lol every one is raving about it and I'm going to dip my lil size 3 rockstar feet in and never look back.eeekkkk eeeeekkkk I'm so excited :D x

Yay! Best decision you will ever make! Xxx

You will loooooove it hun. I di more shellac than anything else. When are you getting it?:biggrin:

It sounded like Abby branning was getting Shellac for Christmas - wonder if it was Bluesky off ebay.....

xx

Gosh, I wonder if everyone who watched focused on that point, or just heard the word SHELLAC?!!! :biggrin:

Gosh, I wonder if everyone who watched focused on that point, or just heard the word SHELLAC?!!! :biggrin:

Well i kind of wondered why she would be bought shellac for herself? Its not like u buy a kit as a present for anyone. Professional not retail. I was confused by that. But eastenders isn't really good on the research front

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

I am sure most people just heard the word Shellac geeg - my comment was somewhat tongue in cheek...

xx

I thought she was talking about getting a gift voucher or something. X

Although I wasn't paying too much attention, I thought she said something like ....

"I asked for Shellac, but all I got was stick-ons" :lol:

I saw this too, surely just the mention of Shellac is a good thing?!
Rhiannon x

You will loooooove it hun. I di more shellac than anything else. When are you getting it?:biggrin:

Ohhhhh I'm ordering it ASAP I've got lots of funds so I'm going to let rip :lol: xx

Well I thought that she had gone and got her nails done somewhere lol shows how much attention I pay.I just Herd the word shellac and thought ohh.lol x

It was actually my boyfriend that heard it and elbowed me in the ribs, all excited! :p

I was watching Eastenders last night too and heard shellac mentioned. I completed the course in Liverpool just recently and I absolutely love it - word is spreading by itself, I'm really excited for 2012 and can't wait to get going with it properly :)

It was about 19 to 20 minutes in, the Brennan sisters are at home arguing about Christmas gifts when Abi shouts at the other “Well I asked for Shellac and only got Stick-ons..” whilst sitting at the kitchen table painting her nails!

This means that more than 28 million people heard the words “Well I asked for Shellac”...

You guys are going to be busy busy in the New Year!!

An amazing piece of press aired on Xmas Day around the UK!!! Enjoy!!!

BBC iPlayer - EastEnders: 25/12/2011

It was about 19 to 20 minutes in, the Brennan sisters are at home arguing about Christmas gifts when Abi shouts at the other “Well I asked for Shellac and only got Stick-ons..” whilst sitting at the kitchen table painting her nails!

This means that more than 28 million people heard the words “Well I asked for Shellac”...

You guys are going to be busy busy in the New Year!!

An amazing piece of press aired on Xmas Day around the UK!!! Enjoy!!!

BBC iPlayer - EastEnders: 25/12/2011

I also thought the same thing , brilliant publicity for all of us Shellac techs. I was so excited.!!:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back