Express Lash Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

realisticbeauty

Reaction score
Hi I am looking to do an Express Lash Course and unfortunately was let down last minute by Lash Perfect so a now trying to get recommendations on other companies. I have come across Nouveau Lashes has anyone trained with them and if so can you please give me feed back on the training and also their products. Was you happy with the training, did you feel confident once you left the course, do you do case studies before you get the certificate or was this given on the day. Roughly how many people to a class? Also what is their customer service like after the course? Any feedback you can give would be great.

* I am from Orpington so assume it would be the Purley venue I would attend

Flirties do an express lashes course and often one to one, you won't be disappointed x

If you are qualified in lash extensions as part of your NVQ level 3 are you qualified to offer express lashes without doing the course? X

ooo I trained with nouveau lashes, we had to do a day course and then complete 3 case studies. Great company to work with and the products are fantastic x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

certificate is given to you once you have completed all of your case studies x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

What shame Lash perfect were really good when I trained with them, I'd go with Nouveau as I hear they have good training too [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back