Express Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgie Babe

Reaction score
Which lashes are used for the express lashes?
Synthetic pot lashes or silk lashes in strips?
What thickness & length are used?

ha ha I thought I had heard that name as being a company rather than a style of lash service (but I could be wrong) sorry I cant help x

From what I gather "express lashes" is a different technique for doing lash extensions. No isolation ofthe natural lash and HAVE to be removed after 2 weeks.

Quite a few companies offer this. Nouveau have Blink and Go but this is salon only and if you're buying branding. If you're not buying into the name they will also teach you the technique but you can't call it Blink and Go. AH Francis also do Express Lashes. I'm sure there are others.

The same products you use for eyelash extensions are used.

I think most people use Mink lashes as they come on a sticky strip and can be placed on the back of your hand and also use a ring instead of jade stone for adhesive. Everything closer to hand to make it faster for you.

Hi, Mink type lashes are used. Length etc... depends on your client.
We are about to launch our own version Glam Lash - In a Flash!

Lou x
Which lashes are used for the express lashes?
Synthetic pot lashes or silk lashes in strips?
What thickness & length are used?

Lou x

sounds interesting :D x

Hi
I just done a course with marvel and they said we could use the same lashes , marvel express ash is the technique is where you apply more than one lash to individual lashes and didnt seem so precise and takes about 20 - 30 mins cant last for up to 10 days and lashes need to be removed , effect is more for party wear than long term use ..well thats how I understood it any way x

theres a salon near me and they do blink n go. At 1st I couldnt understand why they were doing eyelash extensions for £25! And £5 for maintenance! They are these blink n go's. They continue to infill them but I've heard of peoples actual real lashes fallin out. Are they not meant to be maintained like normal lashes? Can someone explain the difference?
ta!

theres a salon near me and they do blink n go. At 1st I couldnt understand why they were doing eyelash extensions for £25! And £5 for maintenance! They are these blink n go's. They continue to infill them but I've heard of peoples actual real lashes fallin out. Are they not meant to be maintained like normal lashes? Can someone explain the difference?
ta!

Most definitely not!

I don't do Blink and Go or express lashes but from what I have read and after speaking to people these type of lashes MUST be removed after 2 weeks. Leaving them on longer WILL cause the natural lashes to fall out in clumps and possibly cause long term damage.

Yeh iv had freinds saying that there lashes fell out after extensions , i d say they went for the express and didnt get them removed ,good for partys but defo need to be out within 10 days to avoid damage .

glam lash in a flash.....count me in!! when can we hope to see the courses running? and can we have one in London?

Im excited!!

Hi yes there will be one in London but will be late June,
Lou xx

Woo Hoooo, thats brill!!!
Can you send me details as you know more hun please?

Lou x

Keep me posted on when you will be starting the courses. I'm really interested in this too xx

Latest posts

Back