"Express Mani / Pedi" How much to charge for party ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

River

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been booked to do mini manicures / pedicures at a Hen Party on Saturday.

There will be 15 people (7 of which have already booked to have treatments done)

I normally charge £10 for a mini manicure which includes nail shape tailoring, extensive cuticle work and tidy and a polish. This normally takes me about 40 min.

I agreed that I would do Express treatments instead due to the time constraints, where it will be a VERY quick cuticle tidy, nail shape and polish.

What do you think would be a reasonable price for this ? I was thinking £6 or £7 ......

River

That sounds reasonable to me maybe go inbetween at £6.50? xx

How long have you got to do each treatment? (sorry forgot to ask!)

I'd charge £7.50 but give them a small voucher off their next full price treatment with you. Encourage repeat bookings!

Well, it starts at 8 and I assume I need to finish by 10:30 - 11:00pm.

So not a lot of time really.

River

I do pamper partys in and round Glasgow and I charge £30.00 for two treatments. Dosent matter what the treatment is eg massage/ reflexology/ man/ped.

If there is going to be a lot of clients there then I usually take along a therapist with me and I divide the work into two areas. thus saving on equipment.
eg. one therapist dose back massage and facials. saving on couchs
one therapist dose manicures then pedicures again saving;

I found through experience that its better if you can get a list of the names and what they want before the night so that you can plan ahead and get the clients in the order you want and also that you start on time because remenber your doing this to time so they have to enjoy the even ing without knowing how much preparation you have put into it to make it run smoothly. good luch with your night

I'd charge £7.00 - will probably take you 15-20 mins for each treatment..

ADiva1 said:
I'd charge £7.00 - will probably take you 15-20 mins for each treatment..

Hi,

Yes, I'm looking at the 20 min mark.

Not really sure how to play it money wise. On the one hand I think £6 is too cheap, on the other hand I think asking £7 is pushing it.

Perhaps I should settle for £6.50 :D

River

River said:
Hi,

Yes, I'm looking at the 20 min mark.

Not really sure how to play it money wise. On the one hand I think £6 is too cheap, on the other hand I think asking £7 is pushing it.

Perhaps I should settle for £6.50 :D

River

Noooo, £7!:biggrin:

River said:
Well, it starts at 8 and I assume I need to finish by 10:30 - 11:00pm.

So not a lot of time really.

River

Wow you'll have to put your skates on! lol Let me know if you need any help!

xxxhugsxxx

NailFreak06 said:
Wow you'll have to put your skates on! lol Let me know if you need any help!

xxxhugsxxx

Tell me about it !!!

River

Latest posts

Back