Extending nailbed with gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carend

Reaction score
Hi-well i have decided i need to earn some money!(well my bank balance decided)so i sent a couple of texts out to my 2 clients!lol
one of them has replied already saying she'd love to get hers done on monday!!!
now i have done her nails a few times before and she has really short nail beds and i'd love to make them more beautiful,so i was thinkinof trying to extend them by using a mix of coverage gel with a bit of paint on white mixed in.
what i would love your opinion on is should i sculpt or use clear tips?i'm guessing to sculpt i'd need to sculpt a clear free edge then use the coverage gel to extend nail bed then do the free edge colour...is this right?or could i still sculpt with white gel?don't think that would work but would love to hear how others would do it.
Thanks in advance!:hug:xxxx

Hi-well i have decided i need to earn some money!(well my bank balance decided)so i sent a couple of texts out to my 2 clients!lol
one of them has replied already saying she'd love to get hers done on monday!!!
now i have done her nails a few times before and she has really short nail beds and i'd love to make them more beautiful,so i was thinkinof trying to extend them by using a mix of coverage gel with a bit of paint on white mixed in.
what i would love your opinion on is should i sculpt or use clear tips?i'm guessing to sculpt i'd need to sculpt a clear free edge then use the coverage gel to extend nail bed then do the free edge colour...is this right?or could i still sculpt with white gel?don't think that would work but would love to hear how others would do it.
Thanks in advance!:hug:xxxx

You could tip or sculpt, personally i prefer to sculpt.

If im sculpting i always
- 'sculpt out' in the clear then file the nail to the desired shape
- then i 'build' in clear/pink/ coverage gel, and file to shape
- then apply free edge colour ( i use paint on white )and then top gloss.

Amb xx

thanks minkus ur a star!!!:hug:
hopefully she will want something natural-ish coz i've done my thumb nail(still my only enhancement:sad: )lookin natural and i'm actually in love with it!can't stop looking at it!lol i'm so sad!

thanks minkus ur a star!!!:hug:
hopefully she will want something natural-ish coz i've done my thumb nail(still my only enhancement:sad: )lookin natural and i'm actually in love with it!can't stop looking at it!lol i'm so sad!

good luck ! amb x

well out of 2 texts i have a possible 3 clients!!!get me!!!

Latest posts

Back