Extending natural nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corey

Reaction score
hi just looking through the forums and seen people talking about extending the nail without a form! could someone please tell me how you do this!
thankyou!

Peter Pan did an excellent tutorial on this. I've been trying to locate it for you, but I'm sure someone will provide the link. :)

Thanks for locating the link. that is amazing. do you know if this can be done on a nail bitter too? X
yes it can as this is how i have done these this method works fab and has helped me alot.there is also a before picture in my album.x

yes it can as this is how i have done these this method works fab and has helped me alot.there is also a before picture in my album.x

Your too good to be true. did you do reverse application with these? and was it gel or L&P? xx

Your too good to be true. did you do reverse application with these? and was it gel or L&P? xx
i have tried this method using both l&p and gel but for these nails i used a coverage gel and the white is a paint on white.no i didnt use the reverse method i did these the same way as in the tutorial for building free edges without forms.x

thx doll your a star x

i did this on a clients husband for their wedding, I buffed at the end but left out the shine leaving a nice matt finish. He really thought he was gonna walk out with long french look haha.

Latest posts

Back