Extensions for Frankie look

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone has asked me to do this :0 I've just set up and this is my first client... Please help

Are you a hairdresser or do you do just extensions? X

I've done nvq2 hairdressing in 2008 and passed but My job isn't a hairdresser I'm a nurse but started up now in extensions x

Looks like a real transformation. I'd be inclined to shorten that front but to make it more of a side fringe but obviously that's dependant on what the client wanted! :)

I've done nvq2 hairdressing in 2008 and passed but My job isn't a hairdresser I'm a nurse but started up now in extensions x

The only reason I ask is that it won't just be adding the extensions, you will have to cut it into that shape aswell x

Ano that's my worry ill take my sis who currently is a hairdresser to help guide me, how much would people charge or how many bonds x

I wouldn't do it if you are not a hairdresser or I would get your sister to cut it x

Well I did it! Quite pleased with the results. I felt her hair was to short to go to far back. I cut to bonds down to minuscule and split them, they were undetectable. Only downside she coloured her hair and it was slightly different then at consultation! I fitted #99j and a few #4. Looked at bit to red, but #33 was to wishy washy, I'm hoping the red will wash out a bit. I did point this out but its me being a perfectionist I think, don't like leaving any room for complaint! Let me know what you think. All reviews good or bad welcome as that's how we learn x

I don't know why clients do that, I mean colour they hair after consultation and colour matching:mad:
Nice to see you back

Latest posts

Back