extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polished.

Reaction score
Hi geeks, My cousin and I both wear extensions, she gets the prebonded ones and I get wefts sewn in. Could anybody recommend some websites to buy both, as we find the hair we have put in for us not so good so we thought we would just buy are own hair then pay somebody to put them in so we known the hair we are buying. We dont want to spend stupid amounts although we want good managable hair at like the cheapest price lol. Thanks and in advance xx

Hi geeks, My cousin and I both wear extensions, she gets the prebonded ones and I get wefts sewn in. Could anybody recommend some websites to buy both, as we find the hair we have put in for us not so good so we thought we would just buy are own hair then pay somebody to put them in so we known the hair we are buying. We dont want to spend stupid amounts although we want good managable hair at like the cheapest price lol. Thanks and in advance xx

Hi polished I am afraid good reusable hair doesnt come cheap :sad: it usually starts at around £200 just for the good hair alone ..... you can get cheaper hair but it usually isn't re usable.....

the hair that experienced extensionists buys from hair merchants can last for years... but they usually only supply to extensionists / hairdressers you could have a word with your hairdresser / extensionist to order some for you ....
ask them to try Tashajacks hair .... they will pre bond it for you too if reqired , I think they do wefts as well ... it is well worth paying out for especially if you want good re usable managable hair .... hth :) minky

200 is a bit steep, although i understand what you what u mean but i simiply cant afford that right now. The hair weft I have got in now was £60 and I have reused it for the last 3/4 months with havin to top it up. I am just looking for something a bit more managable.

200 is a bit steep, although i understand what you what u mean but i simiply cant afford that right now. The hair weft I have got in now was £60 and I have reused it for the last 3/4 months with havin to top it up. I am just looking for something a bit more managable.

I understand :) .... yes it is expensive

but I only use hair from hair professional hair merchants
as I find lower priced hair brings far too many matting and tangling problems....especially for for clients who need to re use it time after time ...
but I do hope you both find something reasonable,
good luck :) minky

Totally agree with Minky. Hair that is retailed for £60 is never going to be the good stuff. Depending on length and thickness, about 200 is a ballpark figure for decent hair.
Wefting and tipping is extremely labour intensive, and that has to be paid for too.

Latest posts

Back