Extreme Toe Makeover!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My husbands nail has just about come off as he banged it - ive just asked if i can have a go when it does lol, he said 'dont be so stupid' - I'll just have to keep pestering lol xx

That's fab work. Wow!

Oceana said:
Gosh I didn't mean to resurrect this thread....!!

Looking at it now months after I did it...I can see how fab the transformation is!! And YES I promise it is the same foot!

Davina I used 2 forms....cut them in half and join together to make it wide enough to fit the toe.
Pinktnb - yes it lasted 2 weeks no problem, it would last a lot longer but the reason I removed and reapplied was to ensure it was spotless underneath, as it isn't hard for "problems" to occur!
SJ - It is basically the same yes! Bonder/Pedique/Sealant. Pedique is thinner than Sculpture though so the technique is slightly different.

Thanks for letting me know :hug:

Oceana said:
Here is a toenail enhancement I did using LCN Pedique.
oooooo..... to........ woooooooo... lovely, looks sooooo good. what is the yellowing bit (in original pic?) did you prep and apply with sculpt using c.blend? x x :confused:

Wow thats cool

Latest posts

Back