Extreme Toe Makeover!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Clare - that is one amazing transformation - fantastic :!:

Brilliant work, as always CB :hug:

Excellant job....how did you achieve that?

Fab!!! What did you do? she must be soooooooooo pleased with you.

amazing transformation..... you wouldnt even think it was the same toe would you?
well done, do tell us how you did it x

Woowee that is really really brilliant - well done I am so impressed ( can you tell lol)

Brilliant !!

that is fantastic, how on earth did you do it , its amazing :D

OH MY GOD, is that the same toe??? how did you do it its amazing???

Fantastic work CB!

xxx

WOW
now spill....how did you do such a miraculous job

Fab work Cb :hug:
What a talented lady you are, I can see the tv pilot, extreme nail makeovers with the ever talented CB XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Great work.. they look really good:D

oh my god! excellent work that is indeed a miracle........

could you tell me what is LCN Pedique though,:biggrin: forgive me i have never heard of it............

Clare that it amazing. You know what we sometimes forget? Just how much self confidence something like that must give a person.............you know, to not be ashamed of their feet and hands. xxx

fab work chickio :)
well done cb xoooxoxoxoxo

Polly Pocket!!

That's suuuuch a fab transformation! Well done chichaboo :hug:

Looking good CB another regular client hun well done.

wish i had manky toes so you could do mine as well babe
x

Fantastic Clare, that girl will be out in her open toed slingbacks this weekend, I know I would.

David.xx

Jaydee said:
Fantastic Clare, that girl will be out in her open toed slingbacks this weekend, I know I would.

David.xx

ooo david did you have to put that in my head :lol:

You in sling backs that is :lol:

Wow I had no idea the manky little toe would cause such a stir!!!
Thanks for all the replies guys you are fab xx

OK so heres the tale of the tortured toe....

Once upon a time there was a young lady called Sian who cracked the side of her big toe and yes you guessed it let in a fungal infection.....

After weeks of antibiotic therapy the infection cleared and she was left with a skanky manky toe.....(enter Pedique stage right to save the day)

I prepped and sanitised the toenail as per usual
Then applied one coat of Pedique Clear as a bonding layer
Cure
I then used LCN Dermique (a thinnish self levelling gel safe to use on skin) to literally fill in the hole where her plate should be!
Cure and smooth the surface
I then applied Pedique Pastel (opaque gel) quite thickly to camouflage the "gap"
Cure and smooth
Applied FM Pearl White and Sealant

And they lived happily ever after..................

This is the first time I have replaced the nail, we remove and replace evry fortnight as it grows very quickly sand so to help prevent any infection.
She dries the toe thoroughly with a hairdryer after showering etc and uses tea tree oil to keep it clean....

It really is fab stuff and great when clients cant tell the difference between the enhancd and "real" toe!!

Pedique is a specific gel for toenail enhancements....really flexible, choice of colours, my clients love it!!

Thanks again geeks
xxxxx

Latest posts

Back