eye creams

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honeymummy

Reaction score
Does anyone use or know a fab professional eye cream that helps combat fine lines and sagging??

cheers in advance xxx

ok cheers birdxx

Transformulas do a great eye gel.

I have used estee lauder and also avon they are both good but the avon cream part way a bit oily for my skin.

Amanda xxx

www.funkyfingertips.co.uk

Try Guinot's Longue Vie Yeux, it's fab. Go into a local salon, see if they'll let you try a sample sachet first.

Does anyone use or know a fab professional eye cream that helps combat fine lines and sagging??

cheers in advance xxx

My best advice would be to go into a GOOD salon and have a facial. You will then get a full consultation where a trained therapist will be able to look at your skin type, your lifestyle, genetics etc etc and give skincare recommendations, and maybe a course of treatments, tailored exclusively for YOU.

Giving advice about skin care is so much more than just saying this product works for me so try it. We are all so different and whilst a product may correct certain areas there may also be ingredients that exacerbate other areas.

When doing a consultation it can only be done effectively when the skin is cleansed, so how can we do it when we can't even see it at all!!!!!!!!!!!

As Sassy said please go into a salon and have a course of eye treatments suited to you.
i can not advise really over the net as i cant see you face to face.
Although i stock products on my web i always advise clients to come into the salon if they can.
Some eye products can cause more puffyness if used incorrectly and you may prefer a gel texture to a cream.
When you find an eye product stick with it and use it BEFORE your day or night cream as if you take your moisturiser over your eyes this can be too rich also.
Make sure you are using a good quality eye cleanser aswell.
My top 3 are Gatineau floracil,Decleor or Dermalogica,and actually Dermalogica is THE best that ive ever used.Even with contact lenses in!
Good luck:)

cheers in advance xxx

i actually make my own and a few of my clients that buy it, swear by it

what is the best dermalogica eye cream Beautyguru?
i have fine lines, ans getting saggy lids!!
i only get bags if im dehydrated!!!!

The best eye cream ive used from Dermalogica isthe multi vitamin power firm...Fantastic texture it has all your vitamins you need a c a nd e so is a powerful antioxidant for daily agressors abut it really does firm due to the red seaweed extract it has.
The total eye care is another product beacause it has an spf 15,something we all need when we are squinting in that sunshine we very rarely get in the UK!
However this is more for younger skins and combats those dehydration lines.
Always remember to use a GOOD eye make up remover that takes off ALL eye make up as if used improperly can cause more ageing.A good eye make up remover is the answer first BEFORE an eye cream.
For me once again Dermalogica is up there as its alcohol free and DOES what it says,does NOT sting and removes EVERY trace and does NOT DRY that skin around the eyes.
Use these products and you will be BEGGING for more!:green:

For me it has to be Decleors Hydrotensuer (sp) Its a really lightweight serum, I love it !

Really you should try a sample before you buy as what works for others may not work for you.

For example when i was using the Dermalogica Multi Vitamin Eye Cream i developed loads of fine lines, dry skin & puffy eyes :eek: went back to my Decleor Serum and everythings back to normal. Yet my friend uses this cream & swears by it. I always reccommend trying a sample first.

There are many fantastic products out there,what works for one dosn't always work for another.Go around several different salons and ask for samples.

A good salon will have therapists that can look at your needs and prescribe a suitable eye cream.

There are many fantastic products out there,what works for one dosn't always work for another.Go around several different salons and ask for samples.

A good salon will have therapists that can look at your needs and prescribe a suitable eye cream.

Thats what I was going to suggest.

How dissapointed have you been with a brand that someone swore was the best thing since sliced bread?

I actually think you get the benefits of different products.

You can use something for a while - and great results, but after a few pots of the stuff - it doesnt seem to do the same job as it did with the first pot.
Just an opinion though - not a fact.

thanks for all you advice girls. much appreciated
xxxx

Latest posts

Back