Eye Treatments Course x Help with Brows!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelleymclapo

Reaction score
Hi all, Me again! Lol xxx

Im doing a 'Eye Treatments' Course on Thursday, which consists of; Eye lash and brow tinting, eyelash extentions and eyebrow shaping.

The tinting and extentions dont bother me....However....My stomach is doing backflips at the thought of doing an eyebrow shape!:sad:

I felt ok, until last week, when my aunty went to my FAVE salon, to get her brows done....and said they were uneven! SO...If my fave therapist can get it wrong....I havnt got a hope in hells chance lol xxx

SO...I know what your going to say, 'your new, your going to learn, wait for the course', But im worried now!
I would really appreciate any tips you have for me with regard to shaping brows!

Thank you sooooooooooooooooo Much xxx Shelley xxx

My advise would be less is more, take off little by little when you are starting out and work looking from one brow to the other to keep them even.

I would always take time to really look at the clients brows before you start then explain to the client what you will be able to do and confirm they are happy with what you are looking to achieve.

The best bit of advise I heard is to remember brows are sisters not twins, so will not have identical hair growth, so make sure you don't do on one brow what is not achievable on the other!

Don't panic, we all have to start as beginners.

The fact that you are worried about it shows that you care and that, in return, shows that you will be good! ;)

The fact that you are worried about it shows that you care and that, in return, shows that you will be good! ;)

Awww Thank you Sheila xxx Fingers crossed ay?! Lol xxx

My advise would be less is more, take off little by little when you are starting out and work looking from one brow to the other to keep them even.

I would always take time to really look at the clients brows before you start then explain to the client what you will be able to do and confirm they are happy with what you are looking to achieve.

The best bit of advise I heard is to remember brows are sisters not twins, so will not have identical hair growth, so make sure you don't do on one brow what is not achievable on the other!

Don't panic, we all have to start as beginners.

Great advice x Thanks, and ill remember the 'sisters not twins' rule xxx Im lucky i have nice friends who dont mind being my guinnie pigs lol xxx Ill let you know how i get on x Thanks again xxx :D

Any Other tips anyone??? Course tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excited :D

Latest posts

Back