Eye Treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boop

Reaction score
Just wondering how many geeks offer eyelash perming/ lash & brow tinting/individual lashes/eyebrow shaping???

Are they popular treatments and do you get much call for them?

Thanks xxx

Hi, i'm not yet mobile but i will be offering these services (except perming) but whilst doing friends and their friends etc its surprising how many people are unaware that you can tint lashes and brows, i believe there is a call for these treatments although they come with disavantages like tint tests and glue tests(individual lash) (i believe these are essential) needed 24hrs in advance - eyebrow shaping i think is more popular when using wax as a few people i know say 'i can pluck my own', i always mention what other treatments i do and promote them.

Hth's a bit!

xx

At our salon, we offer brow tints and shapes, and lash tints. They are popular treatments, and what some clients regard as a necessity rather than a luxury.
I have found a lot of clients will come in for 'smaller' treatments (bikini/underarm wax, standard false lashes, as well as ebs, ebt, lash tint) as their first visit to the salon, and then return for 'bigger' mulitple treatments. So offering the 'necessities', is a good way to gain a regular client coming back for the 'luxuries'.

i offer brow wax, tint, lash tint and do loads of them, especially in summer when clients are going on hol.:p

i offer eye treatments and they are extremely popular

Thanks geeks for all your replys! think youve talked me into doing the course! xxxxx

I offer most of the eye treatments, although I don't perm lashes. Tinting brows and lashes are very popular for the clients in the summer. I doe alot of eyebrow waxing also!

I do eyelash tinting and eyebrow tinting but prefer to pluck eyebrows, it is quite popular and i have only just started with my own home salon. Perming is not popular from what I have heard and so expensive to buy and once opened only lasts six months.

We do a lot of eyebrow waxing and threading. Eyebrow and ladh tinting is also very popular. For a lot of women they are just treatments that they cannot do without. We don't any lash perming.

I have quite a few clients who wear glasses and cannot see without their spec to put mascara on so for them an eyelash tint every 4-6 weeks is a necessity rather than a luxury treatment.

Also do lots of eyebrow shapes - both sugaring and plucking.

I can do eyelash perms but have never been asked for this.

Ive just completed lash tinting and eye treatments also perming
you can get some fantastic results
I highly recommend them
DEb x

I offer all eye treatments except perming, at the moment they are very popular.

I would like to do perming as i have had it done myself with great results & get lots of people asking me if i do it so i should get a move on really :p

Thanks for all you replys!
Did any of you guys do the Eye Treatments course run by Salon Systems? this is the one i am probably going to do, although it is only a one day course so wondered if any of you have done it what you thought?? I phoned professional beauty and they do accept the course for insurance.:biggrin:

just bumping this up!!
Anyone?? xxx

yes i think eye treatments or popular especially tinting, i used to do strip lash and individual but wasn't much call for and found that it was more costly and time consuming, so i stop doing the the strip lash and the individual lashes so now i just do the tinting hoping to do the perming
jenny

Latest posts

Back