Eyebrow extension course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebeauty

Reaction score
Hi everyone. With all the makeup hd and other brands use and brows not lasting that long as the tint can't stain your skin , I have decided to go for brow extension training also known as 3d brows in which you apply each single hair to brows.

Do you guys think it's something popular now a days and worth investing in the course please

Thanks xx
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

We are based in Glasgow and find Eye Brow Extensions both popular as a treatment and training option :D Good Luck

I trained with Faceframe 3 d brows. My clients love it x

How much can you charge for this treatment ? I know it differs in different areas am thinking of doing this course jyst wonder how popular it would be x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was advised to charge £1 per minute but I know I couldn't get this in Cumbria! I usually charge £30 ( inc tint/wax) and takes around 40 mins. Xx

I've done the Sleek Brow course loved it, my clients are loving it too! It's really good for clients who want definition but who have poor or sparse brows - you can charge between £30 - £50. Rough maintenance and upkeep appointments are about every 3 weeks and all my customers have came back for top ups xx

How come 3 weeks diva?? I have heard its maximum 10 days.

I trained with flirties! I loved the course and my clients are loving this treatment however they just wish they could get longer out of the glue! I get about 10days. If anyone knows of a longer lasting glue that would be great. I am going to test a few different brands and I will let people know how they go. Hope this helps x

How much is training with flirties ?

It's £299+ vat but there is a special offer for subscribers at the moment worth £99+vat :)

It's £299+ vat but there is a special offer for subscribers at the moment worth £99+vat :)

And how to be a subscriber ?

Thank u flirties

Have subscribed flirties but have not heard anything yet. Want to book asap
Thanks

Thanks

Best thing is to contact them and ask what promotion is currently running x

Thanks

I know the newsletters have gone out but i will check and make sure yours will get sent again. Sadly some of our emails end up in the spam filter so if can also make sure that flirties is added to your safe senders list to make sure you will get it straight into your inbox :)

Can this treatment be used to make a thin brow look more like a HD brow, or is it only for filling in the gaps?

I know the newsletters have gone out but i will check and make sure yours will get sent again. Sadly some of our emails end up in the spam filter so if can also make sure that flirties is added to your safe senders list to make sure you will get it straight into your inbox :)

Thanks flirties
Got it but i dont understnd what is the difference really ? Do i still pay £299 and with the offer i have got, i am getting a kit worth £99 ?? So its no discount on course ?
Thanks

Can this treatment be used to make a thin brow look more like a HD brow, or is it only for filling in the gaps?

Yes you can use it to fill in existing brows and make them look fuller but you can also fill in gaps and reconstruct brows for clients who are unfortunate not to have any natural brow hairs or only sparse.

Thanks flirties
Got it but i dont understnd what is the difference really ? Do i still pay £299 and with the offer i have got, i am getting a kit worth £99 ?? So its no discount on course ?
Thanks

Yes you pay £299 for the kit and you receive extra products worth £99 + VAT on top of the kit and training!

Latest posts

Back