Eyebrow extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LieLash

Reaction score
Somebody brought these to my attention a few weeks back and my immediate reaction was to laugh - however since then I've seen some amazing photos of the results and I feel this treatment could be right up my street. I get so many ladies complain about thinning eyebrows but don't want to go down the semi permanent makeup option.
I think this could be a great treatment for so many ladies and something that could be very satisfying for me seeing the results.
So far iv only seen 2 companies that train this, courses are £500 ish ( a lot of money for me)
Any body else thinking of doing this and know of any other training alternatives ?

Frankie :)

My reservations with this is very similar to the semi permanent mascara, everyone went bad for it then the trend died very quickly. I will wait to be proven wrong though x

My reservations with this is very similar to the semi permanent mascara, everyone went bad for it then the trend died very quickly. I will wait to be proven wrong though x

I think id have a good few clients for this treatment if it does what it says on the Tin

I would like to do this course but the price puts me off for the moment. I do a lot of eyebrows and asked some of my clients if they would be interested. Most of them said they would have the treatment as a one off :( but not on a 2 weekly maintenance. x

I was really interested in doing this course. As you say 500+ for a one day training seemed a lot to me. It was meant to include a £200 kit but when I saw it I was not impressed and no way worth £200. I just worry how they are meant to actually wash their face with these not coming off as they are stuck to the skin. It's a fabulous idea for chemo patients for an occasion say mother of the bride as I imagine it will boost confidence for pics etc. but as a continuous treatment not too sure. Is there anyone on salon geek who has trained that can shoot down all my concerns? I do think its a great idea though x

Hopefully the more popular it becomes the more the price comes down.

I'm interested too but struggling to find a course at a reasonable price.

I am going to America in April and the courses are $199 there (£140ish)
Not an option for everyone but if you do have a holiday planned may work in well :)

Fingers crossed the uk prices come down soon though

Have you looked at lash brow by Adele Sutton, this doesn't use extensions but uses mousse or powder and a sealant so it lasts 2/3 weeks :)

It will be demo'd at Lashboom Uk which we are hoping will be in May 2014, more to come on Lashboom :)

Anyone got a link to the training website for this? Id like to get more info...xx

Latest posts

Back