Eyebrow extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charleneann

Reaction score
I have been considering doing the course for eyebrow extensions. I already do lashes but I'm not sure if I really need to do the training for eyebrows?
I'm not sure if this is going to be a short term fad with tattooing becoming so popular! Any thoughts? :)

I was thinking it too but I saw the extensions only last about 2-3 weeks which tbh I can't see a lot of people willing to pay that much every 2-3 weeks. Especially as you said eyebrow tattooing is available and lasts longer.

I'm not sure which eyebrow extension course your meaning but I trained in the faceframe 3d eyebrows which is the only one that applies hair to the skin and hair, it's been more popular than lash extensions for me, people pay £50 every 2-3 weeks for lashes why is it any different x

I do permanent make up as well and you would be suprised how many people don't want to go down that road, the 3d brows are more natural and I have people who have it over thier permanent make up for defined hairs, I also use it as a step towards permanent make up if they are unsure about it so they can get used to a new shape before going permanent x

I guess your right, I just thought more people would opt for tattoos!
I think I might give it a go :)

I'm not sure which eyebrow extension course your meaning but I trained in the faceframe 3d eyebrows which is the only one that applies hair to the skin and hair, it's been more popular than lash extensions for me, people pay £50 every 2-3 weeks for lashes why is it any different x

I meant for me it wouldn't be worth it as the area I work in wouldn't pay that much every 2-3 weeks. Not in general as I know plenty of people in other places would.

Where does training in the eyebrow extensions?? I'm in Worcestershire and would like to know more about it. Any advice welcome. Thanks in advance x

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

Where does training in the eyebrow extensions?? I'm in Worcestershire and would like to know more about it. Any advice welcome. Thanks in advance x

Face frame 3D eyebrows- the best! Have a look on thier website x

Have a look at beautytrix they are releasing their new courses which includes a brow extension course price includes kit and training and their adhesive can be applied on the skin so ideal for reconstructing eyebrows if needed😄

I cant see the information on their site?

Think they will be on site this week but pm me if u want more details 😄

I cant see the information on their site?

Faceframe 3D eyebrows the original, fixer adhesive formulated over 2 years specifically to apply to skin to achieve all results from defining, adding tails to a whole new brow, the fixer is completely transparent, waterproof and sweat proof, its 100% skin safe and lasts for up to 14 days and longer in most cases, its Not a lash glue. Recently won BABTAC innovative beauty award.
The course is a 1 day course costing £695 in this price you will recieve a kit of the highest quality products which will recoup you over £1000, marketing materials and a place on the website salon finder, to protect trainees ONLY faceframe 3D eyebrows trained technitians can get hold of any of the products.
Search them on Facebook for some of the students work or have a look at Frame your face | Faceframe 3D Eyebrows | natural looking brows there is a sneak peek video on there of celebrity brow stylist and faceframe 3D eyebrows trainer Amita Patel performing snippets of the treatment.
This course does not compare to any other.
Now my fingers are sore lol! �� Xx

Last edited:
Faceframe 3D eyebrows the original, fixer adhesive formulated over 2 years specifically to apply to skin to achieve all results from defining, adding tails to a whole new brow, the fixer is completely transparent, waterproof and sweat proof, its 100% skin safe and lasts for up to 14 days and longer in most cases, its Not a lash glue. Recently won BABTAC innovative beauty award.
The course is a 1 day course costing £695 in this price you will recieve a kit of the highest quality products which will recoup you over £1000, marketing materials and a place on the website salon finder, to protect trainees ONLY faceframe 3D eyebrows trained technitians can get hold of any of the products.
Search them on Facebook for some of the students work or have a look at Frame your face | Faceframe 3D Eyebrows | natural looking brows there is a sneak peek video on there of celebrity brow stylist and faceframe 3D eyebrows trainer Amita Patel performing snippets of the treatment.
This course does not compare to any other.
Now my fingers are sore lol! �� Xx

Paige I hope you are on commision :) lol

Paige I hope you are on commision :) lol

That's funny, i may suggest that to them!
I am a faceframe trainee myself, loaded with the facts from the research I did into all the brow companies before I invested in faceframe.

That's funny, i may suggest that to them!
I am a faceframe trainee myself, loaded with the facts from the research I did into all the brow companies before I invested in faceframe.

Def suggest it to them :)

In all seriousness it's great you are happy with your chosen system just as others are with theirs :)

Def suggest it to them :)

In all seriousness it's great you are happy with your chosen system just as others are with theirs :)

Absolutely, Plenty more where that came from 😊

Thanks Paige that's very helpful! One I looked at said results last 7days which I wasn't too impressed with. This is fab tho thank you x

Thanks Paige that's very helpful! One I looked at said results last 7days which I wasn't too impressed with. This is fab tho thank you x

Your welcome, I have clients that go over 4 weeks with faceframe it varies for different people and of course how well you look after them xx

Last edited:
Southern school of beauty in Hampshire are offering a course for £160 + vat they use lashbase products. I trained in their eyelash extensions and find their product very good (have been using their eyelashes for about 2 years now). I am just about to do train for eyebrows.

I needed to fill this comment after editing my confusing comment so here are some smiley faces
:) :) :) :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back