Eyebrow help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coconuts

Reaction score
I have terrible overplucked eyebrows and I am getting married in February on a beach in the Caribbean and I don't want to pencil my eyebrows in and sweat them off in the heat:eek:
What is high definition eyebrows? is this the same as semi permanant makeup?
If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
I am in easy reach of either Surrey, Sussex or Kent if there are any suggestion?

I have seen a kit that looks good, think it was by christian louboutin, it had a stencil and powder that helped it to stay put for 24 hours, it was advertised in the guilds recent copy, have not used it, but have seen it advertised a few times and looks like it could be really good hth x

Hi, I cant answer for definite but i believe hd brows is a complete treatment that involves various shaping methods and possibly tinting. Something that may be of interest to you, the other month in professional beauty mag, there was a company advertising Henna brow pencils, sorry i cant remember what they are called but im sure if you do a google search you will find it they do various henna products. hth

I have terrible overplucked eyebrows and I am getting married in February on a beach in the Caribbean and I don't want to pencil my eyebrows in and sweat them off in the heat:eek:
What is high definition eyebrows? is this the same as semi permanant makeup?
If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
I am in easy reach of either Surrey, Sussex or Kent if there are any suggestion?

Hi I'm currently offering permanent make up at very reasonable prices for models (brows, eyes and lips) as I'm building up a portfolio.

I offer a free consultation to ensure that you understand what permanent ,ake up involves.

I also do HD Brows treatments

Let me know if you'd like more info

Shel

Hi
I'm a permanent make up technician but have also trained in HD brows for those clients who don't want perm make up yet. It is a several step system designed to shape the brow using tinting, waxing, tweezing, plucking and threading. The more brow hair you have the better the result. If your brows are really overplucked you will not get an immediate fix with a HD brow. However the process will show you what your brow could look like with tinting should you be able to grow your own brow hair back. If your brow hair will grow then between now and February you should get a good result. However if you know your brow hair is so over plucked it isn't ever coming back (true for so many of us) then the solution would be a natural looking brow tattoo as the HD treatment tint only lasts for a day or so. The result doesn't have to look too dark or obvious and you would have a fab shape designed to really enhance your facial features. Hope this helps. If you fancy a trip up to south Leicester (15 mins off junction 20 of M1) I would be happy to advise you further. Debbie

Latest posts

Back