eyebrow / lash tinting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janeawallace

Reaction score
I am thinking of offering eye brow and eye lash tinting, is there a big call for it and is it worth the set up costs??

Thx x

There is very little set up costs with tinting and it is a very popular treatment in the salon. It can be a nervy treatment to do but with the right training you should be confident in no time!

Go for it!

I used to do hair dressing so the tinting bit should be ok,
Theres a college near me that does training so think i will pop over a have a chat about it.

ooh i love tinting and it is quite a popular treatment

setup costs are low

i even tint my own lashes and brows

let us know how you get on

I think it would be well worth it for you

i find it really popular and if you start now you can get up and running it time for summer

The set up cost are low and i dont think training is that expensive either

gook luck:hug:

Its a very easy to learn and to do treatment with very low start up costs. I dont do my own lashes but I do my own eyebrows. I find its quite popular with my clients.

Trish :hug:

Do more people get it done in the summer months then Kelly??

I do find that alot of people get it done for their summer holidays.

A lot of people do have it done in the summer proberly more so than other months but dont get me wrong its an all year round treatment people have it done for other reasons and i find once they have done it once they hooked so they are than back evey 4-6 weeks.

Latest posts

Back