Eyebrow tint on very dark skin?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Francesca0278

Reaction score
I have a client booked in for an eyebrow tint who is originally from Malaysia and has very dark skin. She says that the girl she has been using is unable to make any difference to the colour of her eyebrows but looking at her it seems that her eyebrows could be a little darker and more defined. I have booked her in and said I'll give it my best shot and was thinking about usiing a blue/black tint?
Does anybody have any experience of tinting against a very dark skin tone??

Thanks,

Francesca :confused:

I wouldn't use blue/black tint on her eyebrows as I don't think it would look very natural, I would use black tint and leave it on for 15 mins

Thanks but I think the girl she had before has tried that and it didn't make much difference. So I was thinking blue black might just do the trick, her skin is very dark! Does anyone have any experience of using blue/ black on black skin? Like you say, I would never normally use blue/ black but I am tempted to give it a try :confused:

I've not done it myself, but I think I'd try it. Put the tint on and keep checking it as it develops, like you would if you were tinting someone who's very fair.

i would reccomend you mix black and brown together to get the darkness without the harshness :)

Bear in mind that maybe the girl before isnt using the right ratio of developer.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back