Eyebrow wax and facial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorrainelola

Reaction score
Hi
I have a client wanting an eyebrow wax and facial in the same sitting. I'm thinking the facial first. Am I correct? I know the facial would be nice to end with for the relaxation but follicle would be open after eyebrow wax.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Thats the order I do it :)
It seems mean huh but I wouldnt be comfortable doing it the other way around due to the risk :) xx

Yep, Facial first, eyebrow wax second.... It'll be a rude awakening for them but better than the stinging sensation from products if you did the facial after the wax :) x

Yep, ditto, I always do the facial first, even if I am using really mild products I still wouldn't want to risk aggrevating the clients freshly waxed skin! :p Gets them up and out of your room quicker anyways instead of falling asleep, lol

Thank you all for your replies. I thought that was the case but no harm in checking.
X

Yes, I do the same, but just to add, how about doing a little head massage or massage of the temples or mini facial pressure point massage, just to re- relax the client after the eyebrow wax? (so their last memory of their treatments wont be the waxing) x

Yes, I do the same, but just to add, how about doing a little head massage or massage of the temples or mini facial pressure point massage, just to re- relax the client after the eyebrow wax? (so their last memory of their treatments wont be the waxing) x

What a lovely idea, thank you x

I do my facial up to the point of massage then wax. Then finish off with the facial massage

Oh yes! X it would irritate otherwise x

Latest posts

Back