Eyebrow waxing help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jodie_glo

Reaction score
Hi Everyone - first of all im not a waxing expert its more of a personal question.

i have been having my eyebrows done for years and have recently changed who does them. i like them quite thin and rounded. the person who has recently started to do them refuses to wax the top of my eyebrow and therefore im not getting the perfect shape i used to.

i did question her about it and she responded by saying that your not supposed to and that it would invalidate her insurance if she did. if this is true then ive had god only knows how many people invalidated there insurance as ive always had the top done.

does anyone know if this is true. if it is then obviously i would never ask her to do anything that would get her into trouble but i find it very strange that nobody else has ever refused to do it.

please let me know your opinion!

Thanks
Jodie

No its not true.It is what is often taught in colleges as its said it can ruin the shape which is wrong.If it needs doing then it should be .
From an insurance point of view it is facial waxing if she is trained in that she would be covered.

A lot of people were taught not to wax above the eyebrow especially at colleges.
Well we live in the real world and in the real world we wax above the eyebrows.
Who wants to walk about with hair above their brow?
As for it invalidating her insurance, what a load of old tosh!
Where on earth did she get that idea from?!!

Last edited:
i've got an eyebrow and armpit appointment tonight if she isnt going to wax above my brow tonight i'm going to ask her to leave it and go somewhere else otherwise ill only end up plucking it myself tonight!

thanks for you help girls x

Invalidate her insurance??? :cry:

You MUST wax the top if you want to achieve the perfect brow. Stick to you guns. xxx

I always ask & point it out in the mirror to clients before I do it.....Some want it, some dont....

Hi thanks girls!

just to let you know i went last night and i stuck to my guns and got her to the top - she wasnt happy about it but i wasnt happy the last time she waxed my eyebrows! im very happy this time so thank you very much for your advice!

Jodie

Latest posts

Back